FS:96 camaro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS:96 camaro

I am going to be putting up my Polo green 96 camaro for sale.I have to get something more family oriented. It has 84,500 miles on her. I have taken great care of her. ive done a few performance mods to her including Slp intake,American thunder cat-back with a Catco cat,180*thermostat,and i put a 96 trans am rear with lsd and 3.42 gears. Ive also done a few cosmetic mods to her but nothing major. I also have a system installed that includes a 12inch Sony p5's,Sony 4"6's in the front and rear with Pionerr tweeters up front. Its powered by a 2 amps and a 1 farad capacitor and runs with a flipdown Sony Cd player. She is in great shape with no mechanical flaws. Im gonna put all new brakes and new tires all around. I am also including 17" Chrome KMC wheels. I atleast want to get $5500 for her. Ill Email pics if interested. Forgot to add that i put new shocks and Lakewood LCA's in the rear.
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2344678

I finally bought another car,i was going after something more family oriented but got a z28 instead so i dont have a need for my 3.8 anymore. So with that said im dropping the price to $4000 o.b.o.
    Last edited by camarocrzy; 05-09-2006, 07:37 AM.
    96 Polo Green Camaro<br /><br />Slp Cai,Flowmaster American Thunder cat-back,Catco cat,3.42 Posi rear, KMC Floss Rims 275/45/17 rear 235/45 front

Re: FS:96 camaro

Anyone? Ill listen to any good offers.
    96 Polo Green Camaro<br /><br />Slp Cai,Flowmaster American Thunder cat-back,Catco cat,3.42 Posi rear, KMC Floss Rims 275/45/17 rear 235/45 front

Comment

Damnit, I Already Deleted This Once, Stop Asking, This Question Is Irrelevant To The Sale At Hand. This Post Is For The Sale Of The Car, Not Questions To Where He Got One Part!!!

^^^^^^^^^^ Whoever edited this post is a jerk. Screw you and screw this forum. If I can't ask questions about CAMAROS then what is the freakin' point in having this fourm??? Think about it you stupid ***!!!
      Last edited by Ryder4864; 05-30-2006, 07:15 AM.

Comment

if this car was in raleigh, NC you might have a buyer :(
        Dave:
        00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
        97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

My bro has been looking for something like this. I just sent him your post.

How long does it take you to get to NYC from where you are?

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

EMAIL HIM!!!! DO NOT ASK THIS AGAIN!!!! HE HAS AN EMAIL!!!! I don't mind the questions, if they were in another forum, NOT THIS ONE!!!
            Last edited by Mogobs30th; 05-30-2006, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedingFirebird
              My bro has been looking for something like this. I just sent him your post.

How long does it take you to get to NYC from where you are?
              Driving is like 7-9 hours, depending on traffic. I had a friend who lived near Carnegie.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryder4864
                EMAIL HIM!!!! DO NOT ASK THIS AGAIN!!!! HE HAS AN EMAIL!!!! I don't mind the questions, if they were in another forum, NOT THIS ONE!!!

Once again screw you. God damn forum Nazi!

BTW where did you get the head light covers?

:banana:

Comment

Originally posted by Ryder4864
                  Once again screw you. God damn forum Nazi!

How about I BAN your *** instead?
                  Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

Whatever! You can have this forum for all I care. All this crap over one question, ONE QUESTION! Have fun making threats and being the forum police.

There's no need for you to ban me from this forum because I doubt that I'll ever use it again. If I would have known that you all would have been so anal about what I can post I never would have signed up for this in the first place. I just figured since this thread starter was selling his/her car and had a feature on their car that I liked... I could get some answers. If it is coming down to me not being able to make comments or questions about peoples cars then fine. I'm out.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                      New Owner!
                      by LETZRIDE
                      I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                      5 days ago
                    • ssms5411
                      Little work today
                      by ssms5411
                      Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                      3 weeks ago
                    • LETZRIDE
                      Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                      by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                      Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                      By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                      Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                      02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X