• Show
Clear All

• FS: 1997 Camaro RS A4

Here are the stats: $6,500

Located in DFW area

One owner, me.

1997 Camaro RS A4 Sebring Silver Metallic

30th anniversary badging on seats

Y87 package (includes upgraded steering, diff, basically a better handling package)

Leather

T-Tops

RK Sport Headers

B&B Triflo Cat-Back

High Flo Cat

Aluminum Driveshaft (HUGE difference on these V6 models)

BMR Subframe connectors

Eibach ProKit (about a 1.75" drop)

Suncoast Creations Z-style Hood (fiberglass)

Functional Ram-air for hood

Clear Corner Lenses

Gloss Black Headlight Area (not flat black)

Black area between foglights painted to match car, bowtie removed

MAF screen removed

Stainless Steel Braided Brake lines

Powerslot Rotors

Factory Ground Effects

Electronic Exhaust cutout

Telescoping Antennae with up/down switch

Dual speed manual fan switch

Optima Red Top Battery

Custom Stereo including custom kickpanels, rockford fosgate speakers, amp, etc. Sony Headunit. (ask if you want details)

Various interior pieces painted to match exterior.

Silver gauge cover with TA bezel AND silver gear indicator cover. (lit with Blue LEDs)

AutoOptiks Low-Beam Headlight lenses. NOT SEALED BEAM. WooHoo! Have Super White Bulbs.

HighBeams are Super White as well.

Stock 5 spoke 16" rims. I'll have to get back to you on the brand/size of tire, but they're in great shape. NOTE: RIMS IN PICTURES DO NOT GO WITH CAR.

**** Can be removed for lower price section *****

XM Delphi Car Kit

BMR Strut Tower Brace (silver)

BMR Adjustable Panhard Rod (silver)

BMR Tubular Lower Control Arms (silver)

BMR "Anti-Squat" Bolt-on Brackets (silver) ((I call 'em LCA Relocation Brackets))

Clear Rear Sidemarkers

**** Can be removed for lower price section *****

Detailed Chart of Mileage/date when mods/maintenance was done.

The car has 133K on it. I know, I know, that's a lot. But according to Kelley Blue Book the value for this car from a dealership is $7K and only $5,500 from a private party. Considering all these options I've put into it that will be going with $6,500 for now. There are other parts listed in the "can be removed for lower price" section. This price includes these parts, but if you don't want them, they'll be taken off, replaced with stock (or nothing in some cases) and sold seperately.

The inside of this car is immaculate. All normal wear, but I dare you to find a flaw on the leather, dash, hoodliner. The paint is in great shape, with the exception of a couple of minor scuffs around the ground effects. Ask anyone who knows me from the Austin F-body Club. The car has been taken care of with great affection. I love this thing, but can't afford to keep a 3rd car.

I'm sure I'm forgetting a ton, but I'll keep this updated with what I remember.

** REMEMBER STOCK RIMS COME WITH THE CAR NOT THOSE PICTURED***

Last edited by QuicksilverRS; 04-30-2006, 12:08 PM.
    1997 Sebring Silver Metallic<br />Camaro RS A4<br /><br />Mods:<br />Aluminum Driveshaft, Z-style hood, headers, B&B Cat Back, fan switch, BMR Suspension, Silver Gauges w/blue interior lights, Clear Corners and Sidemarkers, Power antenna, 18\"x9\" OZ Superleggera Wheels

Re: FS: 1997 Camaro RS A4

FYI, LCA Relocation brackets are now off the car and sold.
    1997 Sebring Silver Metallic<br />Camaro RS A4<br /><br />Mods:<br />Aluminum Driveshaft, Z-style hood, headers, B&B Cat Back, fan switch, BMR Suspension, Silver Gauges w/blue interior lights, Clear Corners and Sidemarkers, Power antenna, 18\"x9\" OZ Superleggera Wheels

Comment

Nobody interested? It's a nice car. I promise.

Comment

tough to sell an fbody on an fbody site where everyone has an fbody. ;) give it some time
        http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

Ill give you 4k
          Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

And if I was asking 4K that'd be great. :)

Comment

SOLD!

for $6500 btw. :D

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X