used back glass from 97 convertible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• used back glass from 97 convertible

I just replaced my convertible top. anyone want the back glass off the old top?
    Its in pretty good shape, no scratches or anything that I can tell. and the defrost works on it.

i also have new "pads" from the new top that i didnt use. I think the pads is the correct term, its just a roll of this flexible material stuff. If anyone is interested, let me know and i can get pics.

Re: used back glass from 97 convertible

How much did you pay to have the convertible top done? And what material did you choose?
    -Rick<br /><br />Bright White \'95 Firebird Convertible 3.4L A4 - Flowmaster American Thunder Cat-back, Zexel Torsen Posi-traction, Black Checkered Stripes, Clear Corners, Misc. Appearance Mods.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2077741\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2077741</a> <br /><br />AIM ID: AxSlane

Comment

i did it myself. got the top, pads, and rear glass on ebay for umm around $350.. i dont remember exactly how much. and then got some generic instructions online, got my dad to help and we took it out. I used the pinpoint fabric stuff, its the only stuff i could find in white, and i didnt wanna ruin my white on white color scheme.

Comment

I also have a 97 convertible and the top is getting pretty worn. I don't know if I'm ready to put a new top on yet (plus, I don't have the money). Was it pretty difficult to do, even with the instructions?

Currently, the bottom of my rear window has came unglued and I need to get it fixed. I tried some generic all purpose auto glue and it didn't hold for too long. Is there anything you or anyone can recommend?

Thanks,
        Matt

Comment

You need to post prices of the stuff you are selling.

Thanks.
          1995 Pontiac Firebird
          2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

do u by any chance have the back part of the top that goes underneath the glass

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
              Little work today
              by ssms5411
              Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
              2 weeks ago
            • LETZRIDE
              Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
              by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
              Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
              By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
              Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
              02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X