94 Firebird Formula

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 94 Firebird Formula

I have for sale a 94 firebird formula A4. I has the LT1. The interior is like new just had new headliner put in. The body is in great condition as you can see in the pics below. There is a piece on the front bumper where the previous owner bumped into something. The is a small ding on the left side that you have to stare at to notice. The car has 188,XXX miles on it. The motor does not need a bolt turned. With the transmission perform button engaged(gives it firmer shifts) It will bark the tires shifting into second. This car has alot of power. The only mods done to the car is the cat has been replaced witha glaspack and it has a flowmaster catback this car sounds incredible.I am located in Walker County Alabama. I am asking $4300obo. If you have anyquestions just email me at Imperfection2021@aol.com

Here are some pics of the car can get more if requested.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...1/974a242c.jpg
    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...1/HPIM0462.jpg
    94 Firebird Formula<br />mods=Flowmasters (glass pack in place of cat), K&N cold air intake,hypertech tuned.

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
    New Owner!
    by LETZRIDE
    I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
    3 days ago
  • ssms5411
    Little work today
    by ssms5411
    Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
    2 weeks ago
  • LETZRIDE
    Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
    by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
    Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
    By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
    Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
    02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X