94-95 Jet Chip Stage 2 -$110 shipped - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

94-95 Jet Chip Stage 2 -$110 shipped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 94-95 Jet Chip Stage 2 -$110 shipped

. I have one for a 94- 95 Camaro/Firebird Auto tranny with the 3.4. It is a stage 2. I have owned it for 2 years now, and it has only been on the car for 1 summer. I never even used the velcro and double sided tape to mount it. I can tell you though however, that when put on with just a catback, SLP CAI, and 180* T-stat, it made the car pretty snappy. Throttle response was nicely improved, and for some reason my tires could screetch when i floored it...didn't really do it before. It made the transmission shift much harder, and the idle was a lot better because it advances the timing a few degrees 2 i beleive. It also turns the fans on at a lower temp, keeping engine temps cooler thus creating more power. Everyone claims that they "dont notice anything", but i think they fail to realize these things aren't superchargers, they are more an icing on the cake mod that compliment other modifications. Therefore the more you have the better results you will see. I paid $235 plus shipping from jegs, but will sell to you for just $110 shipped in orignial box with instructions and power wire already connected.

Re: 94-95 Jet Chip Stage 2 -$110 shipped

Email Sent
    TECHNOBETSY

Comment

I've sent you an email regarding the JET chip. For immediate contact of me, you can IM me at classicPFTA. Thanks.

Comment

all emails sent. Get me $110 and its yours. i have to pay for my rear end gear install

Comment

Paypal sent.

Comment

Thanks SOLD!!!

Comment

Hey if anyone is iterested I also have one same price. Email me at hairymonkeygod@gmail.com if interested
              95 camaro 3.4 &lt; Jc whitney Exhaust, Chrome intake stage 2, Rk sport headers, msd dis-4, 160*thermo, Jet stage 2 chip, black racing stripes.<br /><br />91 Camaro rs 5.0 tbi gone but not forgoten

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                New Owner!
                by LETZRIDE
                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                2 days ago
              • ssms5411
                Little work today
                by ssms5411
                Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                2 weeks ago
              • LETZRIDE
                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X