1994 camaro for sale.. cheap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1994 camaro for sale.. cheap

1994 camaro for sale, 98,000 miles on the whole car, straight body, new water pump, oil change, plugs. 4 new touring tires. the car got keys pretty bad, so i started to strip the paint on the hood. the driver side has a key mark running across the door. runs a little rough. not enough time to fix. selling for 2,000 or best offer. located in nj. email sgiovanni86@yahoo.com for information or pics

hey, i sent you an email....if you can, get back to me....tdz16@hotmail.com. Just wondering how the actual body panel conditions are and if your a little negotiable on the price. Also, pics would be sweet. Where in nj too?
    1994 Camaro: Firebird Interior, 3.4L to 3800 converted, OBD2 converted, A4 to M5 converted...In the turbo retirement home...<br /><br />1994 Mustang GT: 347 Forged Stroker, Port Matched Edelbrock Heads and Intakes, Tremec 3550 T-5, Spec Stage 2

Comment

oh yeah, 5 spd or auto?
      1994 Camaro: Firebird Interior, 3.4L to 3800 converted, OBD2 converted, A4 to M5 converted...In the turbo retirement home...<br /><br />1994 Mustang GT: 347 Forged Stroker, Port Matched Edelbrock Heads and Intakes, Tremec 3550 T-5, Spec Stage 2

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X