Whisper Lid & Camaro Gauge Cluster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whisper Lid & Camaro Gauge Cluster

I will be selling my car soon so I figured I'd let yall have first dibs on them before they go to ebay.

I have a whisper lid for 99-02 3.8 camaros or firebirds. It has a custom look to it unlike any other. Asking $75 + shipping they are $130 new

I also have a gauge cluster from a 99 z28 camaro. Works perfectly and has very low mileage display. It does work with v6's.
    Also asking $75 plus shipping

I would post pics but i really don't know how.
    If you would like pics or more info please post or email tylerdj@hotmail.com thanks!

[ October 27, 2004, 01:42 AM: Message edited by: Jonas ]
    1999 silver firebird: whisper lid, KN, Flowmaster 80 series, 3:42 gears

Can you send a pic to siva_soma_sp@yahoo.com of the Whisper lid? Thanks.
    Geaux Tigers

Comment

email sent

Comment

still for sale

Comment

Can you send me a pic of the lid? I'm interested.
          2000 Firebird 3.8, auto, flowmaster 80, taillight blackouts, 02 formula swaybars, poly endlinks and energy support bushings, 1 1/2in cut springs

Comment

you have mail

Comment

cluster is still for sale

Comment

Can I use this cluster on a 00? Are the Air bag lights on? Whats the mileage at? Would you take 50 shipped?
                Shane
                00 Pewter Y87 Camaro-SS Hood/Chrome rims, Black Halos, Clear corners, Pacesetters, V8 K&N FIPK, 3\" B&B TriFlow, HPP3, MSD Coils, Taylor wires, Transgo stage II, Edge 3000 Stall, 180* thermo, SLP Bowtie Grill<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/468763/1/\" target=\"_blank\">Carro</a>

Comment

It should work on any 98-02 fbody. Whenever i had it on my firebird sometimes the air bag light was on sometimes it wasn't. I'm not completely sure what is up with that. The mileage was very low, if you need to know the exact mileage i can get it in a few days.

Comment

lid is sold

Comment

whats the guess for mileage on the gauge cluster? if its within a few thousand of my milegae im interested
                      Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
                        Little work today
                        by ssms5411
                        Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                        2 weeks ago
                      • LETZRIDE
                        Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                        by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                        Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                        By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                        Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                        02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X