98+ Ram air hood $400!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 98+ Ram air hood $400!

Unfortunately, my F-body got totalled last year, but I still have a hood in great shape. I had it customed matched to my dk blue metallic paint. (This is an OEM color). It matches perfectly! The paint is in great shape... It was only on the car for about 4 months/ 25K. This is the hood that fits 98-02. WS-6 style. If interested give me a holler at k2stel@yahoo.com. I am asking $400... Possible no charge delivery if near Texas area. Thanks for looking! E-mail me for actual pics.

you have mail...
    I got stuff...<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://community.webshots.com/user/mksucum\" target=\"_blank\">http://community.webshots.com/user/mksucum</a>

Comment

Originally posted by LittleTexasChicky:
      Unfortunately, my F-body got totalled last year, but I still have a hood in great shape. I had it customed matched to my dk blue metallic paint. (This is an OEM color). It matches perfectly! The paint is in great shape... It was only on the car for about 4 months/ 25K. This is the hood that fits 98-02. WS-6 style. If interested give me a holler at k2stel@yahoo.com. I am asking $400... Possible no charge delivery if near Texas area. Thanks for looking! E-mail me for actual pics.
      didnt you try and sell the hood about a year ago? i think i remember the thread.
      I guess I\'d have answer your question with another question.<br /><br />How many Abidiginals do you see in modeling??????<br /><br />headers, 3inch magnaflow cat, Loudmouth<br />99 Midnight Blue Firebird<br />3.8L A4

Comment

Where is Brenham??
        <i>00\' NBM Firebird~T-5<br />60\': <b>2.29 sec.</b><br />1/4: <b>14.7 @ 95.5 MPH<br />Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for me.</b></i>

Comment

wow, $400 bucks and will probably match my paint.......too bad i dont have the money

Comment

Originally posted by Snuffalofogus:
            </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by LittleTexasChicky:
            didnt you try and sell the hood about a year ago? i think i remember the thread. </font>[/QUOTE]Thats exactly what I was thinking
            Shawn<br />2002 Silver W68 Firebird

Comment

yeah, I had tried to sell it, but then decided to hold on to it because I thought I was going to get another firebird.... unfortunately, I'm paying 4 college instead.

Comment

I'll give you 300 and pick it up.
                Shawn<br />2002 Silver W68 Firebird

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X