PaceSetter Coated 3.4 Headers + Y-Pipe And Complete 3" Exhaust + 3.8 Throttle Body - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PaceSetter Coated 3.4 Headers + Y-Pipe And Complete 3" Exhaust + 3.8 Throttle Body

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PaceSetter Coated 3.4 Headers + Y-Pipe And Complete 3" Exhaust + 3.8 Throttle Body

These headers had 50k on them, I had them blasted and recoated they are in brand new condition, I had the exhaust coated as well. This includes the y-pipe, I-pipe, and all exhaust pipeing all the way back to the over axle part, the only thing I do not have is a muffler and tips, it is a complete 3" system that can be bolted up in your yard, or you can have a exhaust shop mount it for you. $325 Shipped takes them.

I am also selling a 3.8 throttle body from a 2001 with the drive by wire, it includes the MAF and all sensors. I am looking to get $120 shipped for it. It does not have the screen, I bought it off of ebay for $150 since I had a freind thinking I could fit it on my 3.4 we were wrong.

SWGA1984@yahoo.com

The headers also come with stage 3 locking header bolts.

Comment

How much would you let the headers go for just by themselves. I dont need the Y-pipe, plus you add a Y-pipe and that more than doubles the shipping. Just let me know. I would be interested in just the headers. ;)
      Jordan<br />15.09@90.7<br /><a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=21\" target=\"_blank\"><b>1995 Camaro 3.4 M5</b></a>

Comment

That would kind of kill their worth, I would really like to sell all together.

Comment

$295OBO shipped for the headers + exhaust, and $100OBO shipped on the TB

Comment

Still forsale

Comment

Do you have a pic of the exhaust system?

Comment

I can get some

Comment

If you get some can you send them to
                  slim_john@yahoo.com
                  does it come with the clamps? did you run it with a cat?

Comment

very interested, i'd like pics too.
                    2002 Firebird. XM and subs. Tin-can Intake. 180 Therm. Fan Switch.<br />15Kohm Resistior Mod. Flowmaster 80.

Comment

dta2002@yahoo.com
                      2002 Firebird. XM and subs. Tin-can Intake. 180 Therm. Fan Switch.<br />15Kohm Resistior Mod. Flowmaster 80.

Comment

If you cant find anyone to buy the whole package. Let me know, I could use the headers and y-pipe.
                        Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X