Jet Module Stage II for a 3.8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jet Module Stage II for a 3.8

The Jet Stage II module is for a '99 3.8. I only used it for about 3,000 miles because I have a Supercharger Cal. now. The part number is 19919S. I'm asking $125 but definetly open for offers. My e-mail address is nbkcw@aol.com.

Any additional info you can go to: http://www.jetchip.com

Thanks,
    Chris

[ September 19, 2005, 11:37 AM: Message edited by: SkyHawk ]
    1999 Firebird <br />Y87 Performance Package<br /><br />Borla exhaust, 3\" Catco Cat and 3\" pipe throughout, RK Sport Headers, K&N air filter, SLP CAI, Whisper Lid, 36 lb Injectors, ATI 3.8 Intercooled Procharger Kit.

does it work for 95s?

let me know

thanks
    95 black 3.8 camaro, Intake, Pacesetters, Flowmaster 80 series, accel plugs and wires, B&M shift kit (eh could be better), hopefully a highflow cat soon. and a bunch of appearance mods.

Comment

no.
      Dave:
      00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
      97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

i have a 99 3.8. Did you notice a performance gain with it? I was thinking about either this or a hp tuner.

Comment

I recieved a pretty good response from the module. I could definatley tell the difference if thats what your asking. I never had it dynoed before or after so I'm not sure of the HP gains. They advertise something like 25hp but I'm sure its more around 10-15hp. I could definatley feel more power and different shifting points when I drove it.
          1999 Firebird <br />Y87 Performance Package<br /><br />Borla exhaust, 3\" Catco Cat and 3\" pipe throughout, RK Sport Headers, K&N air filter, SLP CAI, Whisper Lid, 36 lb Injectors, ATI 3.8 Intercooled Procharger Kit.

Comment

does it work with 2000 3.8 camaro?
            2000 3.8 Camaro M5<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/832316\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/832316</a>

Comment

I'm not sure if it works with a 2000. I don't want to give you a wrong answer. Maybe somebody else from the site will know or contact JET.

Comment

This post says it will fit "any 98-02 automatic":
                http://www.camarov6.com/ubb/ultimate...c;f=8;t=007483

Comment

is this better then hypertec power programer 3?
                  2000 camaro rs:whisperlid, 2.5 magnaflow exhaust, catco high flow cat, fast toys cai, 3.73, 160 power stat, msd 8.5 wires ngk iridium spark plugs, hpp3, zzp w/p and alt. under drive pullies, 1.9 Rockers/LS6 Springs with ls1 retainers

Comment

The Hypertec Programmer hard codes (changes the tables in the actual PCM), where as, the Jet module is an inline module that plugs in between your harness and PCM. The Hypertec might have a little more functionality like changing tire size and stuff like that. But it does basically the same stuff the module does for the most part.

Comment

i want it, email me mudridinfool86@aol.com to work out payment
                      99 Bird, blue with 2 pearl white stripes, k&n, airbox mod, TB spacer, 16x8 eagle 077s, 245/45 kumho\'s, 2\" drop, flowmaster w/o cat, 3.73s/eaton locker, pioneer cd player, 1 kenwood 10\" sub and a pioneer 760, 5% tint, RT billet control arms

Comment

I e-mailed you back twice LowBlueBird. Just waiting on a reply so we can work on the payment.

Thanks,
                        Chris

Comment

LowBlueBird never e-mailed me back so the module is still for sale if anybody wants it.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                            New Owner!
                            by LETZRIDE
                            I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                            5 days ago
                          • ssms5411
                            Little work today
                            by ssms5411
                            Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                            3 weeks ago
                          • LETZRIDE
                            Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                            by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                            Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                            By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                            Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                            02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X