• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QTP 11 Second Formula

*UPDATED!!* once again on 9/2/05

Sadly this car needs to go...

Here are the details

Red, 98 formula with grey leather, car has about 88K miles on it and ive nothing but baby this car since ive owned it. The car has a few scratches on it from driving, the lower portion of the front clip has some scratches and could use a repainting, but its nothing to bad at all. The driver side door, something was dropped on it and it has about an inch taken out of it right next to the key fob, but its not on the front of the door, its near the side, Ill get pics of that as well....now the mods.

direct flo lid w/k&n
    fast toys ram air
    Ported throttle body (cartek)
    ls6 intake
    ASP pulley
    stealth LCAs and Panhard rod
    SLP/eibach springs
    Lunati T1 Cam 221/221 .558/.558 112
    comp 918 springs and titanium retainers
    TCS 3400 stall converter
    1-3/4 QTP Race style Headers
    Off-Road Y-pipe with Sleeved cats
    SLP 2 on the left Exhaust

Cat also has the window tint removed from the driver and passenger side windows. As it just pased inspection 2 weeks ago with no problems at all.

The car has 17x9.5 and 17x11 BLACK zr1s on it. Nitto 555s on the back. The front tires are stock F1s I believe, ill have to go check later
    It also has 35th aniv. Stripes on it, which are black. Red painted calipers, !side moldings.

The stereo system I installed was setup for my liking, not liking TO MUCH BASS due to the fact I listen to more metal than anything.

It has 2 10 inch Rockford Fosgate stage 1 Punch subs
    4 JBL GTO speakers
    These are powered by 2 sony Xplode amps which power the system PERFECTLY
    It has a JVC Arsenal MP3/satellite radio Head unit, if you want to ill find you the exact part number.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v257/xFormula/
    ALOT of new pics added!

The car was tuned by Bryan at PCMforLess.

The asking price is 11,000 OBO
    Without the rims (will come with stock formula rims) 10,000

If you are in the NJ area and want to come check out the car, take it for a drive or anything else thats fine, im available on weekends.

if interested you can post, or call me over at QTP.
    Thanks

Ken
    QuicktimePerformance
    201-444-0998
    This revelation, is the death of ignorance...<br /><a href=\"http://www.quicktimeperformance.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.quicktimeperformance.com</a>

are you silling the rims seperate? im interested.
    Dave:
    00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
    97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

sorry the rims go with the car. Unless I get an absurd amount of money for them [img]smile.gif[/img]
      This revelation, is the death of ignorance...<br /><a href=\"http://www.quicktimeperformance.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.quicktimeperformance.com</a>

Comment

dmw i think those would look amazing on your car
        Red 1998 Camaro 3.8<br />K&N and Home Depot<br />2 12\" JL W3v2 Subwoofers<br />-more audio stuff to come-

Comment

yea i think so too. oh well. i was just curious why you listed a price without the rims then...?
          Dave:
          97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

well, if someone wants the car. But does not want the rims..I would sell without the rims THEN sell them seperatly. They can be a selling point so there on the car unless the car goes without them

thanks

Comment

ok cool. thanks.
              Dave:
              97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

what is the best price on the car hit me up Comecatchme2001@cs.com
                Read my liscenceplate Frame Corvettenet.com<br /><br />2000 Y87 Pewter A4<br />MODS:Tuned,3.73, SLP CAI, K&N offroad aircharger intake,Custom Plexi-glass Ram Air Box, Red Caliper ,Stage 2 Jet PCM, 3 inch Borla XR-1 Catback,ZR1 Rims Kuhmo 712s,MSD 8.5 SC wires

Comment

is it auto or manual?
                  <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/802975/3\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/802975/3</a>

Comment

Originally posted by BiH:
                    well if I bought the car I would throw the rims in garbage [img]graemlins/barf.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
                    so... youre saying you dont like them?

i think they look good.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
                    Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

its Auto, the price I posted is the best I can do..

and I honestly dont care what you would do with the rims, stay out of the thread please

thanks

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                        New Owner!
                        by LETZRIDE
                        I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                        3 days ago
                      • ssms5411
                        Little work today
                        by ssms5411
                        Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                        2 weeks ago
                      • LETZRIDE
                        Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                        by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                        Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                        By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                        Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                        02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X