SOLD--Brand New Carsound High Flow Cat - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SOLD--Brand New Carsound High Flow Cat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOLD--Brand New Carsound High Flow Cat

SOLD

I have a brand new Carsound High Flow cat. It is still in the box. It is part number 94009, 3 inch in/out. (Magnaflow by Carsound is what the box says). From the tip of the inlet and outlet pipes it is 16 inches long.

Asking $100 obo + shipping.

I accept PayPal at mjparme@cox.net and can be contacted with that email as well.

[ January 29, 2005, 11:53 AM: Message edited by: mjparme ]
    SLP CAI, K&N, Whisper Lid, 180* thermo, manual fan switch, 3.42 gears, Auburn Pro LSD, Wester\'s PCM Tuning, TSP Rumbler, High Flow Cat. Best Time: 9.909@71.58 (1/8 mile)

I may be interested! I need to take a look at my funds ... but I definately might be interested. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    \'97 Camaro, 3800 Series II, Anniversary Edition * Bright Green Metallic --&gt; T-Tops * Flowmaster Exhaust * TPS Throttle enhancer * SLP Cold air intake .....<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/camaro1821\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/camaro1821</a> <br />AIM - Cycochic69

Comment

how about 90 shipped to 46514? and moneys in the bank. and do you except money orders?
      help me build the ultimate sleeper soon ill have a lot more mods than i can list and watch out for the spikes. 02 firebird

Comment

I'll take 100 shipped. I prefer PayPal (just more secure and less hassle for everyone involved) but I will take a money order if that is all you have. Although I won't mail the cat until I get the money order.
        SLP CAI, K&N, Whisper Lid, 180* thermo, manual fan switch, 3.42 gears, Auburn Pro LSD, Wester\'s PCM Tuning, TSP Rumbler, High Flow Cat. Best Time: 9.909@71.58 (1/8 mile)

Comment

let me talk it over with the lady tonight and get back to you tommorow. what kind of power gains can i expect with this.
          help me build the ultimate sleeper soon ill have a lot more mods than i can list and watch out for the spikes. 02 firebird

Comment

Originally posted by badbird02:
            let me talk it over with the lady tonight and get back to you tommorow. what kind of power gains can i expect with this.
            i cant tell you for sure cause i had my cat installed with 3" piping and muffler all at once... but i wouldnt expect more than a couple hp... it'll mostly give you a deeper/louder exhaust note.
            <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/325081\" target=\"_blank\">1998 Red Firebird M5</a><br />not enough mods

Comment

Really depends on what kind of supporting modifications you have. If you already have a catback you will probably see more that if you are just putting a high flow cat on the stock exhaust. Intake will help too.

If you decide to get it just shoot me an email and I will give you my address.

Comment

From whom did you purchase the cat? How did it come about that you have this new cat? Do you have any pictures?

As long as this cat will work on my '99 camaro and I don't have to purchase any 02 sensors or anything, I'll call second dibs.
                Tom<br />Too many mods for this sig.<br /><a href=\"http://www.l337server.com/Tom/cars.html\" target=\"_blank\">My car\'s site</a><br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.FullThrottleV6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.FullThrottleV6.com</a>

Comment

I could get pictures, no problem. I thought my current high flow cat was clogged, so I bought this one. Turns out my cat wasn't clogged, a clamp just came loose that was giving me a rattling sound and a horrible exhaust note which was similar to how it sounded when my stock cat clogged, so I just assumed my CATCO was clogged (not to mention most people say the CATCO's clog after a few months).

So now I have a brand new cat I don't need.

Comment

Cool. If you could just tell me who you purchased it from (so I can see what kind of a good deal I'm getting from you [img]smile.gif[/img] ) and some pictures (RansidZer0@hotmail.com) I'll gladly call second dibs if your first guy doesn't come through.
                    Tom<br />Too many mods for this sig.<br /><a href=\"http://www.l337server.com/Tom/cars.html\" target=\"_blank\">My car\'s site</a><br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.FullThrottleV6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.FullThrottleV6.com</a>

Comment

I will get you that information as soon as I get home from work.

If I don't hear something from badbird02 by 5 pm CST tomorrow (Jan 27th). It is yours if you want it.

Giving him a little more time, I have a wife and I understand that sometimes it takes a while to convince them why you just have to have a new car part [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ January 26, 2005, 08:55 PM: Message edited by: mjparme ]

Comment

oh sorry dude i just gotta see if i can get installed cheap but tommorow night if i havent responded then just sell it. sorry about the time i got funny work hours. so just give me until tommorow. cool?

Comment

oh sorry dude i just gotta see if i can get installed cheap but tommorow night if i havent responded then just sell it. sorry about the time i got funny work hours. so just give me until tommorow. cool?
                          No problem, I understand perfectly.

Comment

sorry i just cant do it right now and it sucks cause i wanted it but taxes took my money. so good deal but i lose. NEXT.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X