New Engine in Car, Parting out the old... 3.8 parts CHEAP! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Engine in Car, Parting out the old... 3.8 parts CHEAP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Engine in Car, Parting out the old... 3.8 parts CHEAP!

Hey Guys, My motor recently started rod knocking, so i had to buy a new one, so i have the old motor, its in absolutely beautiful condition besides for the knocking.

So I am parting out. Pretty much every part is available except for the alternator and starter, which I am keeping as backup, incase mine go bad ever.
    Here is a list of some of the parts I have, If i don't have it listed here, feel free to ask. All prices are obo.
    Engine is a 1996 3.8L v6
    I Have not taken the engine apart yet, so It might be a day or two before I get the parts. I have many more parts than what is listed here, basically anything on the v6 Engine i have.
    IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU NEED, TELL ME B4 I TAKE THE ENGINE APART!
    Thanks

1996 Heads, Complete $90 + shipping
    1996 Valve Covers $40 + shipping
    1997 Throttle Body(do not know if MAF works or not)All Sensors incl.$40 + shipping
    1996 Lower Intake $40 + shipping
    1996 Upper Intake $40 + shipping
    1996 Timing Chain $10 + shipping
    1996 Exhaust Manifolds $50 + Shipping
    1996 Stock Cam $70 + shipping
    1996 Rockers $20 + shipping
    1996 Engine Internals $ Make Offer
    1996 Water Pump( new gasket) $20 + shipping

All parts are from a 1996 Firebird 3.8 with 94K miles on it.
    Thanks,
    Ron
    1996 Pontiac Firebird<br />Flowmaster Exhaust, Custom Cold Air Intake, 3.42 gears with LSD

I need the two bolts that hold in the servo thing on the pass side of the upper intake. how much?
    1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
    2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
    94 comero 3.4

Comment

OIL PAN!!!! If its not dinged to hell from takin the motor out.... Give you 25 shipped to 11590.
      ~Tom
      1994 Camaro: Firebird Interior, 3.4L to 3800 converted, OBD2 converted, A4 to M5 converted...In the turbo retirement home...<br /><br />1994 Mustang GT: 347 Forged Stroker, Port Matched Edelbrock Heads and Intakes, Tremec 3550 T-5, Spec Stage 2

Comment

How 'bout the harmonic balancer???? $$??
        95 Camaro 3.8L Y2K motor <br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/coriya71\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/id/coriya71</a>

Comment

3.4 slow to go- How about 10 shipped?
          tdz16- The oil pan should be fine, im having a shop do the engine swap, and there taking the k-member off, so the engine should be fine. But ya 25 shipped sounds good.
          Coriya71- How about 25 shipped?
          I will have to take these parts off the engine. The soonest I can possibly take them off is this monday, so i hope you guys aren't in a hurry for these parts.
          I'll keep you guys updated
          Thanks,
          Ron
          1996 Pontiac Firebird<br />Flowmaster Exhaust, Custom Cold Air Intake, 3.42 gears with LSD

Comment

how is the rad, mine is fuxor'd consisting of extreme corrosion and rust crap, whole heating system is shot, is your rad clean and in perfect working order? if so how much you want for it
            1995 Black Firebird Turbo 3.8L<br />Custom FS Headers | AiResearch T04B | Tial 38mm | Bosch BOV | 30\" FMIC | 2.75\" IC pipes | 3\" Exhaust w/cutout | Flowmaster 80 | Walbro In-Tank 255LPH | 180* termo | Autometer Boost + A/F (phantom) | 36# GTP injectors

Comment

radiator is not for sale, it is being used with the new engine... sorry

Comment

Yay!!! ::dances around:: I got an oil pan, I got an oil pan!! Gimme an email, TDZ16@hotmail.com and let me know where to send the mula....take care.
                ~Tom
                1994 Camaro: Firebird Interior, 3.4L to 3800 converted, OBD2 converted, A4 to M5 converted...In the turbo retirement home...<br /><br />1994 Mustang GT: 347 Forged Stroker, Port Matched Edelbrock Heads and Intakes, Tremec 3550 T-5, Spec Stage 2

Comment

...waitin on that email for the oil pan...TDZ16@hotmail.com. I'm not in that much of a hurry, I just wanna get the money out, cuz otherwise it'll disappear on other stuff...thanks...

Comment

oh sorry dude, i've been busy lately, are you gonna send a check, or paypal it?

Comment

money order? I can get one at work tuesday and mail her out to you wednesday? Just so you know, I love you for this....haha. Email me your address and I'll get it out wednesday. Thanks again bud.

Comment

sure sounds good. anybody else need parts, i will probably be going tommorrow to take off some parts

Comment

How much for the whole long block?
                          Turbocharged and intercooled.<br />17psi(oops), stock fuel pump, no FMU<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/phoenix64\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/phoenix64</a> <br />Video: <a href=\"ftp://ftp.pfabrication.com\" target=\"_blank\">ftp://ftp.pfabrication.com</a> Assorted car ****: TurboCamaroFull.

Comment

do you just want the block? or the block, intake,heads???
                            If you just want the block, make me a fair offer and its yours

Comment

Payment was sent out yesterday for the oil pan. thanks.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X