Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V6 to V8 Conversion for sale

Hello All,
    I have a 1995 Lt-1 and T-56, with all the required parts to do the swap, that I have been meaning to do for quite a while and the time has come to realize that I'm not going to do it, so I figured I'd try to sell it. The Conversion was purchased from www.tacreationsusa.com for $3000.00 last yr. the motor has been sitting inside in the back of my garage sence arrivel. It haves around 95k. I'd like to get 2500.00 obo + plus shipping.
    Thanks

[ January 19, 2005, 11:22 PM: Message edited by: liquidonyx ]
    1994 black camaro 3.4l m5<br />18\" chrome rims 235/40r18<br />Shaved door handle\'s and emblems<br />wings west ground effects <br />harwood hood, custom interior

TTT
    1994 black camaro 3.4l m5<br />18\" chrome rims 235/40r18<br />Shaved door handle\'s and emblems<br />wings west ground effects <br />harwood hood, custom interior

Comment

what the hell is TTT? lol, i hate abbreviations,
      -Travis<br /><br />95 Camaro 3.4 M5<br />Pacesetter Coated Headers<br />Catco Cat, <br />Dynomax muffler with custom piping<br />Custom Cold Air Intake<br />B&M Ripper Shifter

Comment

Originally posted by TraviepooCmro:
        To The Top

Brings unanswered posts back to the top so people can get another chance to reply...if desired.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyman:
          </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by TraviepooCmro:
          To The Top

Brings unanswered posts back to the top so people can get another chance to reply...if desired.
          </font>[/QUOTE]And if he does it again, I am locking this post down because someone can't read rules.
          1995 Pontiac Firebird
          2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X