Any1 interested in a pair of brand new BFG Comp T/A 245/HR17/50 tires or 3 Eagle 077s - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any1 interested in a pair of brand new BFG Comp T/A 245/HR17/50 tires or 3 Eagle 077s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any1 interested in a pair of brand new BFG Comp T/A 245/HR17/50 tires or 3 Eagle 077s

Tires are brand new I have 2 that were barely even used only a few weeks. I paid $110 a peice on em and I can give anyone a good deal on them. I need some extra cash and have them still have the pair in my garage. I know someone needs some tires around here.

I also have 3 very good condition Eagle 077 wheels. They're under a year old. My car was hit in the pass front side, so 1 was wrecked. But I can give anyone a good deal on them and all you'd have to do is buy 1 more and you'd have a full set. I think you can buy a brand new one for $100. They are 17x8s.

Email me at zennx@yahoo.com
    if interested

how much for the eagles are the chrome and what about pictures

Comment

how much for the eagles are the chrome and what about pictures

Comment

Sorry, the are polished aluminum, not chrome. Pics can be seen at my old cardomain website which is:

http://www.cardomain.com/id/zennx

They are still in the same condition as they were in the last pictures seen when my car was blue. Those pics were taken a few days before my accident, and the wheels have been sitting in my garage ever since last summer. Again they are about a year old.

Another pic of them can be seen here:

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member...8_140_full.jpg

Let me know if you are interested.

Comment

how much for 2 eagle077's
          Slammed, Cammed, Stalled, Rollin on ZR1\'s and the sickest exhaust you have ever seen on a camaro Z06 style whoo whoo.<br />I\'m the reaper dude, ask ur people dude. I move

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X