Few things for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few things for sale

Well the camaro is traded in and long gone, so I have a few goodies for sale:

Four 10 spoke alloy wheels from an 02 camaro, lugnuts,most of the lugnut covers,wheel locks w/key. $250 OBO (not sure how much these go for so I just guessed)

Stock airbox from 02 camaro $50
    Car bra from carbras.com in good condition. $50
    Dual 10' box for 4th gen camaro...fits firebird too I believe. $100

2 10' Planet Audio subs $60
    Planet Audio 400w amp. $100...this lil' system hit pretty good b/c of the hatch.

All prices are negotiable, this stuff just has to go.
    If sex is a pain in the *** you\'re doing it wrong!!! (Rodney Daingerfield)

Do you have some pics of the wheels?

--Andrew
    Has a need for Speed.<br />99\' Pewter v6, STB,Alum. DS ,RK sport Headers, 3\" Catco, 2.75\" exhaust to a Flow Master,

Comment

Nope not at the moment. They are the 10 spoke ones, and were only on the car for a year with no curb rash or anything. I will try and get some pix up if u'd like. By the way I also have a pair of blackouts...$20 bux OBO

Comment

ill take dibs on the black outs, assuming there the rears
        how much for shipping to 92376 california?
        I will take on all comers...or come on all takers!!! Whichever you prefer.

Comment

Originally posted by PonyPounderV6:
          Nope not at the moment. They are the 10 spoke ones, and were only on the car for a year with no curb rash or anything. I will try and get some pix up if u'd like. By the way I also have a pair of blackouts...$20 bux OBO
          i their front black outs ill take them

Comment

They are rear blackouts sorry I didnt say which type. $10 bux for shipping sound good?

Comment

If you still have the 2x 10" box in a while I may be interested, my funds are almost nothing right now tho
              <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/609893\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/609893</a> <br />V8 shocks/springs, 160 thermo, 3.42s

Comment

how long u needing Messiah?

Comment

pony pounder thats fine, 30 bucks, would u mind holding it for about 10 days, seeing as thats my nerest pay day, if so i garauntee a sale =)
                  I will take on all comers...or come on all takers!!! Whichever you prefer.

Comment

Come on guys this stuff has to go. I am very flexible on these prices...this stuff just has to go.

Comment

10 spoke as in SS rims?
                      <a href=\"http://www.picturevillage.com/photo/data/5717490cd17470a679e7b314ba139a95/21019_p262326.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">1998 Camaro 3800</a>

Comment

This stuff has got to go. I am very nogotiable on these prices so hit me up!!!

Comment

Come on guys throw out some offers. These prices are not set it stone.

Comment

When did you get rid of the camaro? What did you get in replacement?
                            Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

I traded it in New Year's Day. I got an 05 z71 extended cab. It's still a Chevy and now I have a V8, so it's a win win situation. I just got tired of having a sports car I guess. They are fun as hell to drive, but not really as an everyday car for me.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                                New Owner!
                                by LETZRIDE
                                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                4 days ago
                              • ssms5411
                                Little work today
                                by ssms5411
                                Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                                2 weeks ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X