P/P Intake Manifolds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P/P Intake Manifolds

Selling the car so I have no use for these. They are ported and polished intake manifolds that I believe were on Magnus's car. They have the angled throttle body.

Will take $140 + shipping.
    Paypal only.

Serious offers or questions e-mail Trickyrick33@yahoo.com.
    1998 A4 Pontiac Firebird

if i took the TB off would they fit my 96?

87 Firebird RIP
    96 Camaro RS RIP
    94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
    02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRS96:
      if i took the TB off would they fit my 96?
      You have a 96 so this is a direct bolt on for your car. It's exactly the same thing, but ported and polished. The throttle body is not included. It's just the upper and lower intake manifold.
      1998 A4 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

are they for the 3800?
        help me build the ultimate sleeper soon ill have a lot more mods than i can list and watch out for the spikes. 02 firebird

Comment

good lord of course they are for 3800! if someone asks if it will fit a 96 v6 and someone says yes then that means it will fit a 3800. now for my dumbass question. if i wanted just the manifold and no tb would you mind selling it to me for 100? I can bolt on a post 98 tb onto this too right? thanks.
          2001 Arctic White Firebird With Black Drop Top<br /><br />3:42 Gears<br />Zexel LSD<br />BMR upper A-Arms<br />Trans Am exhaust with 3\" I-pipe and cutout<br />Modified intake<br />Mecham Hood<br />Trans Go shift kit<br />Making rear control arms and panhard

Comment

Originally posted by T-Punk:
            now for my dumbass question. if i wanted just the manifold and no tb would you mind selling it to me for 100? I can bolt on a post 98 tb onto this too right? thanks.
            Good lord, if you read the previous post you would see that the throttle body is not included.

:D :D [img]tongue.gif[/img]

95-98 would fit. 99+ throttle bodies would not fit on this. ;)
            Matt
            1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
            Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

Originally posted by badbird02:
              are they for the 3800?
              Yes, 95-98 3.8L Firebird or Camaro.
              1998 A4 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

Originally posted by T-Punk:
                good lord of course they are for 3800! if someone asks if it will fit a 96 v6 and someone says yes then that means it will fit a 3800. now for my dumbass question. if i wanted just the manifold and no tb would you mind selling it to me for 100? I can bolt on a post 98 tb onto this too right? thanks.
                It's $140 just for the intake manifolds. The throttle body stays on my car because I'm selling it. :D

As far as the 99+ tb fitting on there I'm not sure. I don't see why not, because a throttle body is a throttle body. I only thought some of the electrical work was different. You would need to do a little investigating to find out.
                1998 A4 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

sorry damn i got a 2002
                  help me build the ultimate sleeper soon ill have a lot more mods than i can list and watch out for the spikes. 02 firebird

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X