Powerdyne supercharger kit w/ extras!! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Powerdyne supercharger kit w/ extras!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powerdyne supercharger kit w/ extras!!

SOLD...to some lucky bastard!

Looking for around $2.5K

Chrome powerdyne supercharger kit manufactured by Powerdyne and sold by RKSport for 95 - 02 3.8 V6 Camaros. The kit is practically brand new. It was only used a few months. Hate to see it go but I have other plans for the car. The kit includes all brackets and mounting hardware, vacuum lines, head unit, FMU, and Crane boost timing module. The extras that this kit includes are a 9lb. pulley, Autometer boost gauge, and a pre-installed TurboXS blow-off valve. This kit is in excellent condition, and is a LOT of fun. Email me with any questions.

IMPORTANT: This is a direct fit for years 95-98 (Camaros with the angled intake). Camaros with the straight intake may require some modification to the discharge tube to fit correctly onto the intake. Good luck!

check it out on ebay or email me at doering18@yahoo.com..

ebay link is..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=7930157515

[ October 24, 2004, 04:49 PM: Message edited by: 1DangerousV6 ]
    <b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

can i make monthly installments? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    1996 Pontiac <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a> <br />Black, 3.8L A4

Comment

[*]When selling an item, you MUST publicly state your asking price, or your post will be deleted.

Comment

An offer: $$ -- a grizzand. + Twenty. Plus three-fiddy.
        $1023.50. Would be more than I paid for my first F/I kit.

You might get what you want ($2.5k), you might not. You'll definitely move it at below $2k, though.
        <b>97 Camaro 3.8L M5</b><br />Car for sale<a href=\"http://terpmotors.com\" target=\"_blank\">terpmotors.com</a> Terrapin Motorsports! UMCP

Comment

Originally posted by Nachius:
          [*]When selling an item, you MUST publicly state your asking price, or your post will be deleted.
          the asking price has been stated in my sig for a while now..or you can try your luck on ebay..

sorry..no monthly payments
          <b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked 3800 V6:
            An offer: $$ -- a grizzand. + Twenty. Plus three-fiddy.
            $1023.50. Would be more than I paid for my first F/I kit.

You might get what you want ($2.5k), you might not. You'll definitely move it at below $2k, though.
            thanks ;)

Comment

Originally posted by 1DangerousV6:
              </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nachius:
              the asking price has been stated in my sig for a while now..or you can try your luck on ebay..

</font>[/QUOTE]Sorry I knew that had been there since you ORIGINALLY decided to sell it, a few times after which you said you were keeping it, just wanting clarification.

Comment

Originally posted by Nachius:
                </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 1DangerousV6:
                </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nachius:

</font>[/QUOTE]Sorry I knew that had been there since you ORIGINALLY decided to sell it, a few times after which you said you were keeping it, just wanting clarification.
                </font>[/QUOTE]right...i did decide to keep it...once...that part of my sig has been there for maybe a week or so..ever since i fully pulled the unit off my car...are you interested in purchasing it?...or do you just want to keep bullsh*tting me...because id like to keep this open for serious inquiries only

Comment

Actually I am not interested in buying it.
                  I was just trying to help out anyone looking to purchase it.

You don't need to get an attitude with me, I don't care how hard you think you are.

So what I could post something in my sig and if a lot of people are like me they don't bother reading sigs all the time.

Generally "auction" type sales are not allowed here as any bids must be PUBLICLY Stated.
                  You had no price listed other than what was in your sig and all I saw was an ebay link.

I just wanted to know how much you were asking as it wasn't posted in the body of your for sale add, and you come in getting all defensive about it. I wish you good luck running strictly juice, and I know a lot of people on the board have given you SH!T, but that attitude for a serious post wanting a price isn't going to get you anywhere!

Comment

riiiiiiiight...thanks for the help

Comment

new lower price [img]smile.gif[/img] ..cant go lower at this time due to how new it is

Comment

Put the price in the body of the original post. Quickly. No crap about being in the sig.
                        1995 Pontiac Firebird
                        2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

the rules dont specify that it has to be in the body...i've seen other posts in the past that simply lead to ebay links...ive seen people respond to a question with the info in their sig...so sit there and tell me you're not singling me out...i think its there plain as day...no one else seemed to have a problem with it there...i have it in the sig so its advertised everywhere...i figure there was no need to put it in the body...had you just asked nicely instead of being dick heads about it...no problem...you need to work on your moderator skills...dont assume that people...especially me...are going to kiss your @ss because you are one...delete this post...it will just be back again anyway

Comment

Just state the price in the body AND the sig. Some people don't read sigs (I know I don't. I didn't even see it.) It would be to your benefit if you posted it bold in the body somewhere.
                            2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
                            1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
                            2011 Cadillac CTS-V
                            2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
                            2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Ok, I can agree with that. From now on, ALL prices must be stated within the post, regardless of whether or not it is an ebay link or not. Like Shirl says, most don't read sigs, and lately, I am getting tired of seeing ebay links, and only ebay links. I will keep this open, but put a price on by tomarrow. And trust me, I am not singling you out. This isn't the first time I have had problems with ebay posts.
                              1995 Pontiac Firebird
                              2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X