For Sale 94 camaro 3.4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale 94 camaro 3.4

im selling my 3.4 94 red camaro 120000 miles due to my wife cant drive stick and wont learn and i drive our only other vehicle when i go fishing and it leaves her with nothing so its got to go. ive put a little bit of money in fixing it up but it needs some more love. here is a list of parts.

new dash
    new power door locks
    new window motors
    new door panels
    new kick panels
    new pillar panels
    new fog lights
    new glove box
    new trunk latch
    new aiwa cd player
    2 kicker solo baric 10s
    new shifter cover
    z28 squared muffler tips
    new tie rod ends
    new brake pads
    new rotors

the car is a 5 speed it runs very good no smoke or anything ive changed the oil and spark plugs.
    here are some of the stuff that needs to be fixed the paint job is fairly new but has 2 spots on the roof that the clear coat has pealed also there are a couple of small dents and chips from reagular road use. it could use 2 front tires and also the passenger door for some reason it separated a little and someone tried to jb weld it back together. you can get it fixed at a body shop for cheap. and the only other thing is starting it. for some reason it will just click but after the 3rd or 4th time it will start sometimes on the 1st but it always starts. its not the battery im not realy sure what it is ive only had this car for 2 months and am the 3rd owner. i live in virginia and if anyone wants pics ill email them to you im aksing for $2500 i paid $4000 for it. also i had a new windshield installed but when i went to put the mirror back on it cracked again. it also has cold ac and cruize control.

[ May 24, 2005, 09:42 AM: Message edited by: 1projectcamaro ]

If you want to fix the starting problem, check for corosion on all of the terminals from the battery to the ground, and from the battery to the starter. I had the same identical problem with my 96. I am somewhat interested too. Send me some pics, and I will get back to you. eagletalon4g63@yahoo.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
      New Owner!
      by LETZRIDE
      I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
      3 days ago
    • ssms5411
      Little work today
      by ssms5411
      Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
      2 weeks ago
    • LETZRIDE
      Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
      by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
      Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
      By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
      Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
      02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X