1994 Camaro For Sale Cheap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1994 Camaro For Sale Cheap

Hey Everybody I am selling my 1994 Camaro. Automatic. Arctic White, 99000 miles on the clock. Dark Gray interior. Car is in great condition. Runs Excellent. Recent tune up about 50 miles ago. Car does not leak or burn any fluids. This car is great on gas 28mpg highway 22 mpg city and it is also cheap on insurance. I recently put on a new dynomax exhaust. Windows are tinted 5% in the back 35% in the front. Interior is in great shape, No rips,tears,burns, etc.. Has a new pioneer headunit cd player/mp3 player with remote control model #7400MP retails for $375 and new alpine speakers. The car has t tops that are great for cruising and also do not leak. All the power accessories work perfect. This car is loaded with power windows, power locks, a/c that blows ice cold, rear defroster, power seat, and the car also has the 3:23 rear end. Tires have about 80% tread left, Brakes work great. Front fascia has a few minor blemishes but nothing major. The body is beautiful except for the rear quarter panel lip wear there are a few small dents that could be pulled with a "ding king" tool. The paint is beautiful on the car, It has been washed 2-3 times a week and waxed every month. All in all this is a great car. Asking $3300 Email me for questions or pics at smokeyandban1@yahoo.com [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ January 05, 2005, 09:40 AM: Message edited by: 94fbody34 ]

Anybody????

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
      New Owner!
      by LETZRIDE
      I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
      4 days ago
    • ssms5411
      Little work today
      by ssms5411
      Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
      2 weeks ago
    • LETZRIDE
      Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
      by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
      Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
      By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
      Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
      02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X