selling a 95 3.4 soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• selling a 95 3.4 soon

hi, i recently bought a 2000 camaro ss, so im planning on selling my 3.4 camaro soon. i would like to get $2500 for it, do you think ill have a good chance of getting it?

1995 Chevy camaro 3.4 5 speed
    131,000 miles, but only 5,000 miles on new motor. the orginal motor overheated and cracked one of the heads. my dad is a certified mechanic and did most of the rebuild except the machine work. we decided to complety rehaul the motor. the block was taken out and hot tanked, all bearing were replaced, crank, rod, and cam. the crankshaft was taken to a shop and cleaned and magnafluxed, they chamfered the oil holes and micropolished it. the heads were given a valve job and new springs were put in. new timing chain and a high volume high pump. a comp cam 206/212 duration cam was put in. i have comp. 1.6 rocker arms and hardened pushrods. only thing left in the motor that is stock is the pistons and rods, which were fine. the motor is brand new still, runs very good. the car has painted pacesetter headers and y pipe, a 18" bullet muffler in the i pipe, and a ss muffler and tips. the clutch was replaced in the last year as well. new springs and shocks in the rear. this car is very mechanically sound, and i was planning on keeping it, but i got my dream car instead (ss). i have at least $2000 just in receipts for the engine alone. i am the second owner of the car.the interior is in good shape, no rips or tears. i know there is more that i could list but just cant think of now. i have all maintaince receipts since the car was taken off the lot. i do not want to sell it now, but in the next month or two i probably will.
    95 3.4 m5- comp 206/212, 1.6 roller rockers, pacesetter headers, magnaflow cat, dynomax 18\" bullet muffler, ss muffler and tips, msd 8.5 wires, 32mm sway, umi sfc,

You have a good chance of getting $2500.
    -Rick<br /><br />Bright White \'95 Firebird Convertible 3.4L A4 - Flowmaster American Thunder Cat-back, Zexel Torsen Posi-traction, Black Checkered Stripes, Clear Corners, Misc. Appearance Mods.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2077741\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2077741</a> <br /><br />AIM ID: AxSlane

Comment

thanks, its a really good car, and i would like to sell it to someone who appreciates them as much as i do.
      95 3.4 m5- comp 206/212, 1.6 roller rockers, pacesetter headers, magnaflow cat, dynomax 18\" bullet muffler, ss muffler and tips, msd 8.5 wires, 32mm sway, umi sfc,

Comment

where do u live i may take it off your hands
        3.4....cold air intake, flowmaster, underdrive pullys, 3.42 gears, ngk spark plugs

Comment

about 20 miles south of st. louis, mo

Comment

GAH! Taking a road trip to the NE any time? If so, please email me.

Comment

probably not, sorry. if you want to drive down here let me know.

Comment

got any pics?
                Mystic Teal Metallic
                ET:15.1 NA 14.3@96 MPH 75 Dry Shot

Comment

i am going to try to take some today. we got about 4 inches of snow yesterday, so im waiting for the roads to get better so i can take it to a car wash and take some pics of it.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X