FS: Whisper Lid, CD Changer, MTX amp, DEI Proximity sensor, Kicker freeair subs - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Whisper Lid, CD Changer, MTX amp, DEI Proximity sensor, Kicker freeair subs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Whisper Lid, CD Changer, MTX amp, DEI Proximity sensor, Kicker freeair subs

Just got a truck so Im parting out some stuff from my 98 Camaro. Heres what I got:

-Whisper Lid for 98 V6 Camaro - Good condition, says 3800 II on it in red letters. Comes with black tubing to connect to throttle body and rubber grommet to swap out the air sensor. The grommet has a couple of slits in it from being removed but it still works. Could probably buy one at advance. No filter included. $70 shipped (SOLD)

-12 disc changer (Factory GM Delco) - Perfect working condition, I cut one of the brackets in half for my installation. It can still be securely bolted down. Magazine included. $100 shipped

-MTX 4250D 350watt mono sub amp - Great physical condition, works great too. Perfect for powering a stealthbox sub. $60 shipped

-Kicker F6.5c Free air subs (2) - Good physical condition. Works great. - I dont think you can buy these anymore. Midbass free air subs, perfect as rear seat speakers, fits in the stock location with no modification. $75 shipped.

-DEI 508D Proximity Sensor - Add this to your factory alarm and anyone that comes within a foot of your ride gets a warning honk. If they reach in the window the alarm goes full blast. I had this on a switch in my car so it wasnt always on. The original connector has been cut, but isnt needed if your adding this to an f-body anyways. Perfect for covertibles or t-top cars. $35 shipped (SOLD)

I can get pictures of anything listed and email them to anyone interested. Ive been away from the boards for awhile but check my 100% positive eBay feedback. Seller ID "camarors91" Email me with any questions

[ December 26, 2005, 01:31 PM: Message edited by: SunsetOrange98Camaro ]
    <b>1998 Cayenne Red Camaro 3.8 A4</b><br />-Whisper Lid, K&N, manual fan switch, DEI 508D<br /><br /><b>FOR SALE:</b><br />-Whisper Lid<br />-PAC OEM-1 adapter<br />-GM Delco 12 disc CD Changer<br />-MTX 4250D amp<br />-Kicker Free Air subs<br />-DEI 508D Proximity Sensor

I'll give you $50 for the lid!
    1998 M5 3.8 Mystic Teal Camaro<br />Flowmaster exhaust, Pacesetter headers, 3\" cat, 3\" S-pipe, whisper lid, ram air, Spec Stage 1 clutch, Poly Trans mount, Walbro 255LPH. Numerous appearance mods.<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2130533\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2130533</a>

Comment

25 for the proximity sensor.
      \'98 Camaro V6<br />Appearance... pleasing<br />Performance... just a little extra air.

Comment

Might be interested in the kickers. Could you send me some pics to hokiebird91@gmail.com? Also, did you just wire them to the head unit or did you put them through an amp? Mine are starting to sound pretty bad when you turn the music up enough to hear it with the ttops off.

Comment

Emails sent to everyone. Everything still for sale.
          <b>1998 Cayenne Red Camaro 3.8 A4</b><br />-Whisper Lid, K&N, manual fan switch, DEI 508D<br /><br /><b>FOR SALE:</b><br />-Whisper Lid<br />-PAC OEM-1 adapter<br />-GM Delco 12 disc CD Changer<br />-MTX 4250D amp<br />-Kicker Free Air subs<br />-DEI 508D Proximity Sensor

Comment

pic of the amp?

pomarco331b@aol.com
            sigpic

Comment

How exactly would I install the proximity sensor to the factory alarm?

2000 Pewter Pontiac Transam 360rwhp, 370ftlbs
              1998 Sport Gold Metallic Chevrolet Camaro *SOLD*
              1974 Silver Chevrolet BIG BLOCK Corvette

Comment

I have already sold my proximity sensor but here is a post of mine a couple of years ago describing how to install it.
                DEI 508D Install

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X