4 Crome camaro 16in rims w/tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 Crome camaro 16in rims w/tires

These rims came off of my 00 camaro. The rims are in good shape the tires are Goodyear eagle GTHRs with only about a months worth of driving on them. Starting off price is $500+shipping.

would you consider just selling the tires?
    speed costs money, question is how fast can you afford to go??

Comment

are they the 5 spokes?
      97 polo metallic green v6<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/tdaddyz\" target=\"_blank\">My Car</a>

Comment

yes id consider and yes they are 5 spokes.

Comment

so how much would you sell the tires for? i have been lookin for good all season tires and winter tires...so what size are they and approx mileage you have on them? you wouldnt have to ship them i would just come pick them up im only like an hour away so itd save you the hassle

Comment

They are 235/55/16s with maby a 1,000 miles on them if that. No burn outs. they still have the same tread depth as if they were new. How does $250 sound.

Comment

sounds great, question is i wonder if there is any places that would put them on like wal mart or like belle tire seen as i didnt buy them from their store. But 250 is fair i guess now we just have to talk when and where

Comment

Well I work at Sears Auto Center on Central and Secor so I can do it for you. Im not sure how much the would charge you but i could easly find that out for you.

Comment

i wasnt planning on bringing my car down, but if i just brought my rims down then ya go ahead and find out, i wrecked my car and i dont drive it more then to work and back even tho the damage is very minimal i have to wait till the insurance person comes to check it out but found out how much it would be and we can do that

Comment

Heck if you just brought the rims down I wouldn't charge you anything. Depending on how busy we are I could get it done in 15 min.

Comment

ok sounds great, now like i said gotta find a time when it works for you cause during the weeks is bad for me i work all the time the weekends are best for me unless i take day off and come down but i would have the money this weekend if you work but just let me know when a good day is this weekend or maybe during next week

Comment

Saturday I work til 6 and sunday 1-6. And if I cant do it for free then It would be about 30 dollars with life time balance and rotation at any Sears store.

Comment

ok so what store are you at...so i can get driving directions and then ill let you know tonight for sure what day to expect and what time

Comment

The Sears at Westgate On Central and Secor if you can do it saturday that would be great. I work 9 to 6

Comment

ill be there tomorrow so i just ask for...im assuming your name is brandon? ill bring cash...and it will be around noonish

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X