msd!!! cheap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• msd!!! cheap

i have for sale an msd dis 4 ignition box with all necessary wiring. im asking for $175 plus shipping. which is a steal. its been sitting for months. trying to get a z. so away it goes. thanks
    The confusion surrounds me <br />change is imminent<br />if I were they<br />we could be great

do you have picture , or you can send me ... Thanks
    Camaro RS 97 3.8 MSD Ignition Kit.<br />Cold Air Induction.<br />30 Aniversary

Comment

...nm...

[ November 11, 2005, 04:10 AM: Message edited by: davetheking ]
      dave

Comment

im interrested too if its not been sold yet

can you send me pictures at matt3989@comcast.net

thx
        K&N air filter, Whisper air lid, magnaflow LT1 cat back, and magnaflow high flow cat, pacesetter headers, silverstars<br /><br />more to come soon<br />but for now im out of money

Comment

yea guys, pics up tonight
          The confusion surrounds me <br />change is imminent<br />if I were they<br />we could be great

Comment

sorry guys my camera is not connecting with my computer. $150 plus shipping i need to sell! buying a motor!!!! thanks

Comment

MAN!!! Close the deal Whit me i only have 135dll, i send you by Paypal. What do you see????

Comment

and how is the cost of shipping at california 91910... thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Yaba3800:
                  sorry guys my camera is not connecting with my computer. $150 plus shipping i need to sell! buying a motor!!!! thanks
                  price stands

Comment

is this just the box or do you have the coil interfaces as well?? how long have you used this box?
                    Phill<br /><br />95 camaro... need money for turbo project... <br />94 S10 Blazer - winter beater - infinity system to be installed soon<br /><br />\"The man who says it cant be done should not interrupt the man doing it...\"

Comment

sold today! thanks for looking

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X