Ported & Polished Intake Manifolds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ported & Polished Intake Manifolds

Ported & Polished Intake Manifolds for sale. They have only been on Magnus' car, but they have switched hands a couple times.

Price: $140 + shipping (I'll pay up to $25 then the buyer will cover the rest)

Only accepting Paypal to simplify things.

Email me at Trickyrick33@yahoo.com if you're interested, or just reply to the thread.
    1998 A4 Pontiac Firebird

what kind of power gain (specs) are there there? I would be interested?

'98 firebird, MSD Ignition, Borla Exhaust, SLP intake, Jet chip

Comment

These are for the angled tb right?
      2002 M5 camaro- VTR CAI, custom cat-back exhaust, battery compacitor, pullie, lowering springs, 32mm sway bar, cross-drilled slotted rotars. 1-10\" L7 in cubby.

Comment

Yes, for the angled throttle bodied cars, sorry.
        1998 A4 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

Originally posted by justinP:
          what kind of power gain (specs) are there there? I would be interested?

'98 firebird, MSD Ignition, Borla Exhaust, SLP intake, Jet chip
          I doubt you would really notice any difference if your car is NA, but it will allow for better air flow which will make your engine more efficent. If you're headed in any FI direction then it will make a huge difference.
          1998 A4 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

I was planning on a turbo kit some time in the near future, so if its still for sale I'll take it.

justinP
            '98 firebird

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
              New Owner!
              by LETZRIDE
              I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
              3 days ago
            • ssms5411
              Little work today
              by ssms5411
              Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
              2 weeks ago
            • LETZRIDE
              Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
              by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
              Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
              By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
              Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
              02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X