• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parts For Sale on eBay

http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQg...sortpropertyZ1
    Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Hey bossman, got any pics of the doorpanels? (stp969798@hotmail.com)
    <a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six</a> <br /><b><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/c_o_jones\" target=\"_blank\">Cardomain</a></b><br />--This doesn\'t change the fact that I am ~The Guru~ who still kicks puppies...

Comment

just to let you know your plenum does not mount on your radiator, its another name for your upper intake manifold
      -Aaron, AKA ATL2001<br />93 3.4L <br /><a href=\"http://www.ilfba.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.ilfba.com</a>

Comment

Originally posted by StudlyCamaro:
        just to let you know your plenum does not mount on your radiator, its another name for your upper intake manifold
        Wrong.

It is as I said. It is NOT the upper intake manifold. I'm selling one of them too.

Raven

Comment

Are you parting out the car?
          If so I need the cig lighter assembly, and a rear mirror.
          email me at bignicklz@yahoo.com

Comment

Originally posted by Nicklz:
            Are you parting out the car?
            If so I need the cig lighter assembly, and a rear mirror.
            email me at bignicklz@yahoo.com
            No, cleaning out the garage! LOL

Only the Camaro switch panel, which has one.

Raven

Comment

New listing.

Raven

Comment

Im currently a high bidder on two of your items. If you are willing to end the auction early I will pay 30+ shipping on both.
                Cardomain

Comment

Originally posted by PewterBird:
                  Im currently a high bidder on two of your items. If you are willing to end the auction early I will pay 30+ shipping on both.
                  Can't now that you bid. I could have, and would have, if you had e-mailed me first. Sorry

Raven

Comment

Originally posted by FirebirdGT:
                    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by PewterBird:
                    Can't now that you bid. I could have, and would have, if you had e-mailed me first. Sorry </font>[/QUOTE]I believe you can cancel my bid, then end it early. Im not sure if Ebay changed, but I had that happen to me before.
                    Cardomain

Comment

Yes, bids would have to be cancelled first and then the auction could be ended early.

Comment

Wahoo. I won. I sent you a email for a shipping quote.
                        Cardomain

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                          New Owner!
                          by LETZRIDE
                          I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                          1 day ago
                        • ssms5411
                          Little work today
                          by ssms5411
                          Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                          2 weeks ago
                        • LETZRIDE
                          Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                          by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                          Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                          By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                          Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                          02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X