parting out L67 motor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parting out L67 motor

there are too many things to list, i have the complete motor minus the throttle body, let me know what you want and i'll give you a price. I'm keepin the block and crank though. parts have about 75,000 miles on them, everything looks good. Thanks

LOWER INTAKE MANIFOLD!!!
    1995 Pontiac Firebird
    2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

how much for the pistons?
      2001 Arctic White Firebird With Black Drop Top<br /><br />3:42 Gears<br />Zexel LSD<br />BMR upper A-Arms<br />Trans Am exhaust with 3\" I-pipe and cutout<br />Modified intake<br />Mecham Hood<br />Trans Go shift kit<br />Making rear control arms and panhard

Comment

i have dibs on thr connecting rods.

whats your email?
        I guess I\'d have answer your question with another question.<br /><br />How many Abidiginals do you see in modeling??????<br /><br />headers, 3inch magnaflow cat, Loudmouth<br />99 Midnight Blue Firebird<br />3.8L A4

Comment

the pistons i'll sell for $60 plus shipping and the lower intake manifold $50 plus shipping

Comment

pistons and rods? instant payment.
            1998 Chevrolet Camaro L36 M5<br />1982 Toyota Celica Supra 7MGTE project car - FOR SALE<br /><br />\"I find the most sensual part of the woman is the boobies.\" - Zap Brannigan

Comment

pistons and rods, $110 plus shipping

Comment

i need the top part of the egr where the tube connects to the manafolds

Comment

do you have the fuel injectors?how much?
                  97 RS,3.73 LSD,Flowmaster,Shift Kit,Edge TC,HP Tuners,EWP,SLP CAI,160*,Touchscreen monitor,& Alpine Stereo(155.2dB)15.27 N/A 1.9X 60\'s and a magic switch.

Comment

the egr was messed up so i threw it away, the fuel injectors are sold already.

Comment

anything aftermarket done? heads, cam, etc?
                      1999 silver firebird: whisper lid, KN, Flowmaster 80 series, 3:42 gears

Comment

got them yesterday..thanks
                        1998 Chevrolet Camaro L36 M5<br />1982 Toyota Celica Supra 7MGTE project car - FOR SALE<br /><br />\"I find the most sensual part of the woman is the boobies.\" - Zap Brannigan

Comment

are the injectors from this engine still available?..they are 30# right?..if so..how much?
                          <b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

Comment

Originally posted by 01camaro:
                            the egr was messed up so i threw it away, the fuel injectors are sold already.
                            http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                              New Owner!
                              by LETZRIDE
                              I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                              4 days ago
                            • ssms5411
                              Little work today
                              by ssms5411
                              Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                              2 weeks ago
                            • LETZRIDE
                              Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                              by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                              Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                              By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                              Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                              02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X