1996 Red Camaro, lots of mods, best offer! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1996 Red Camaro, lots of mods, best offer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1996 Red Camaro, lots of mods, best offer!

After quite a bit of thinking I have decided to sell my car. This is hard for me to do, and I will return to the V6 world, but I have been wanting to start a retail business for the past few years. I will need the money for startup fees and such.

Details
    1996 3.8 V6 A4 Camaro
    Red
    manual everything (windows, locks, seats)
    I believe 62xxx miles definitely below that
    Windows tinted 20% all around
    Blaupunkt Key Largo CD head unit
    Sony 6.5s all around
    Manual Fan switch (codes have been disabled via HPTuners)
    SLP Intake
    RKSport headers
    Catco 3" hi-flow cat
    Flowmaster 3" catback w/ chrome turndowns
    3.42 Gears
    LSD
    Lakewood Boxed Lower control arms
    ES poly torque arm bushing
    ES poly tranny mount
    ALuminum Driveshaft
    NGK TR6s
    Taylor Spiro 8mm wires
    Tranny was completely rebuilt with high energy components (kevlar, carbon fiber have receipts, shifts fairly hard)
    TransGo shift kit
    Corvetter Servo
    Yank 2800 stall Converter
    Flex-a-lite Transmission Cooler
    97 PCM Programmed for 3.42s and tire height, fans come on earlier, disabled fan codes and post cat O2 codes, have not touched A/F or Timing.
    Walbro 255 In-Tank Fuel pump
    Dry nitrous Kit only a few bottles ran through it.
    Purge and Heater Included, but not installed
    Jets for 50, 70, 85, 95, 100, 120 shots. Currently jetted at a 70 shot never used above an 85 shot, but had plans to and I'm sure it would handle the 120 fine with tuning.
    Kit has all the normals FPSS, WOT switch, pressure gauge mounted on bottle.
    Rear seats are removed in favor of a storage type box with nitrous bottle mounted to it (professionaly done).

Things that can be included with the car.

pair of nitto Drag radials mounted on Salad shooters, lots of tread left
    Cragar Street stars 15x8 and 15x7 have 275 BFG Drag radials and BFG tires on the 15x7s the fronts have tons of tread left the rears have "some".

HPTuners w/ dell 366Mhz laptop and power inverter.
    3800 II bare block with main caps LOW miles
    L67 connecting rods
    stock heads
    stock Throttle body w/ 99+ maf sensor w/ gasket
    stock upper/lower intakes painted
    Intense Stage 1 N/A cam
    comp 105# springs
    comp titanium retainers
    comp valve locks
    trickflow pushrods
    Comp Cams Hydraulic roller lifters
    viton premium valve seals
    SI intake and exhaust valves 1.84/1.55
    36# GTP Injectors
    new set of TR6 plugs

Stock stuff, LCAs, Steelies(2 with tires),96 PCM, 3.08s, open diffy.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head. Car pulls pretty hard, no track times since it was stock.

Some pistons, rockers, gaskets, and bearings and you've got a pretty mean engine with some machine work ;)

I had big plans, but they are TEMPORARILY on hold to start a business like I said

High book on the car is just under 6000.
    I am asking 6000 OBO on the car without all the extras listed.

7200 for EVERYTHING out the door.

I will NOT part out unless I have a buyer for the car first.

[ December 20, 2004, 04:24 PM: Message edited by: Nachius ]

Thats crazy your selling your car man.
    If you decide to part some stuff out let me know. Im first in line for stuff. I want the hptuners deffetnially and probally internal engine parts and anythinig else.
    Keep me updated. Ill be able just to drive up to your place and get everything I would buy.
    1999 Pontiac Trans Am M6 Far from stock.....
    Pics http://rides.webshots.com/album/5599...Dk?vhost=rides

Comment

Drop me a line if you want to roll the HP Tuners. I could always use another scan tool and laptop from you. (I think it was you I bought my last setup from. [img]smile.gif[/img] )
      <b>97 Camaro 3.8L M5</b><br />Car for sale<a href=\"http://terpmotors.com\" target=\"_blank\">terpmotors.com</a> Terrapin Motorsports! UMCP

Comment

Drop me a line if you want to roll the HP Tuners. I could always use another scan tool and laptop from you. (I think it was you I bought my last setup from. )
        I'm first in line IF he parts it out. Plus Im local and a fellow club member [img]smile.gif[/img]
        1999 Pontiac Trans Am M6 Far from stock.....
        Pics http://rides.webshots.com/album/5599...Dk?vhost=rides

Comment

Looking for BEST OFFER for the car with or without the parts.

I'll give it a little while and If I Part it I'll list prices as well.

And yes wicked the last time I sold EVERYTHING you got my autotap and Thinkpad ;)

Comment

holy SH*T ..well..good luck man!
            <b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

Comment

So what's the business that you're starting? Need a VC?
              <b>97 Camaro 3.8L M5</b><br />Car for sale<a href=\"http://terpmotors.com\" target=\"_blank\">terpmotors.com</a> Terrapin Motorsports! UMCP

Comment

If you do decide to part it out, I'd be interested in the cam and valvetrain parts
                AIM: Alientr8tr<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/583450\" target=\"_blank\">1998 Camaro 3.8L</a><br />Flowmaster 80-series, !FRA, Eibach Springs, KYB AGX, SLP sway bars, 3.42/LSD, Wings West kit, Z06 Motorsports, Silverstone Metallic paint<br /><a href=\"http://www.shift5.com/\" target=\"_blank\">Shift 5</a> - My Band

Comment

Business is mainly a retail game store of sorts right now.

Any interest in the car as it sits?

can do maybe $5200-$5500 on just the car!!!

Comment

Edited Post up top, forgot about a few parts.

Some interest as of right now, but nothing definite!

Comment

If you part it I would be interested in the gtp 36# injectors, comp#105 springs,locks,retainers and TB.
                      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

I'll give it a few more days and then post a full list with prices on individual parts if that's the route I go!

Comment

hmm can't wait to hit up that list, gonna spend some xmas money hopefully.

You ever run the car at the track with the current mods??
                          http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

Would anyone be interested in the car at all minus some of the mods?

I can demod it slightly or even possibly split prices if you want to remove them for me?

Comment

bolck and heads still for sale? prices? email me @ Novacrazy71@yahoo.com
                              thanx
                              john
                              [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
                              1998 Silver T-Tops Camaro, 3.8 5 Speed<br />Mods: VFN Fiberglass Stingray Hood, Whisper Lid, Free ram air mod, 3\" I-Pipe to Flowmaster 80 to dual 3\" Hooker dual tips, 160 degree thermo...too much to list <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/683461\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/683461</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Vladimir Gecko
                                Low Voltage
                                by Vladimir Gecko
                                I recently ran into a problem where when I drove my battery gauge showed low voltage. I compulsively replaced the battery and it was still doing the same...
                                1 hour ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                New Owner!
                                by LETZRIDE
                                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                5 days ago
                              • ssms5411
                                Little work today
                                by ssms5411
                                Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                                3 weeks ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X