Eibach Prokit Springs, 93-97 V6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eibach Prokit Springs, 93-97 V6

Hey guys, I'm listing these again, as I was unable to to make an agreement with a previous seller for them.

These springs are brand-new, literally still in the box. I sold my Firebird some time ago, and never had the chance to put them on. They've never been used, and have no wear or tear whatsoever.

Eibach says that the drop should be a little over an inch with these. They're certified for 93-97 V6 F-bodies, and I talked to a guy who said that they'd probably work on the later V6's, but that he wasn't sure, and wouldn't recommend it.

I'm listing these for $200 plus shipping, but I'm definately willing to negotiate.

Thanks. [img]smile.gif[/img]

:cool:
    2004 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP Comp-G

NeoPaladin I have been looking for some springs for my 95 Bird. Do you know what the shipping rate would be cause I might be interested. Not 100% sure if I want to lower or get a new rear end yet.

Thanks.
    Travis.

By the way I live in NC 28117.
    1995 Firebird 3.4 V6 M5<br />-Firehawk 17x9 w/275/40/ZR17, flowmaster 80s, high-flow cat<br />*new* BMR lowering springs, Bilstein shocks, WS.6 sway bars, polyurethane bushings.

Comment

tbird, I checked Fedex, and the price for shipping should be about $25 or $30. Let me know if you're interested. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Quick TTT on this. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Just for you know i think your price is a little expensive..
          New:04 GMC Sierra 1500 RCLB 4x4 5.3 GU80 3.73\'s.<br />Truck pics<br />Mods<br />Go fast: Panel K&N filter and soon SS truck catback.<br />Appearance: Stull Billet grill,Weston Chrome step tubes,Rhino Chrome hitch step,ARE painted fiberglass cover,Silver star lighting.

Comment

Originally posted by 94TeaL:
            Just for you know i think your price is a little expensive..
            As per the "definately willing to negotiate" part. ;)

Comment

Going to lower the price on these to $150 plus shipping. Let's hear some offers, everyone. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

im interested, do they work with the stock shocks and struts? how would you want the payment also.

they would have to be shipped to franklin, WI, area code 53132. shipping?

thanks
                \'94 Firebird, 3.4 M5.<br />Arctic white w/ red anniversary stripe. ASP underdrive pulley set, Magnaflow 2.5\" stainless catback, CAT, Pacesetters, K&N FIPK2, 1000 watt stereo system capped 1F, Eagle Alloys 16\" 077\'s, 180 Deg. Thermo.

Comment

Leviathan, they will work no problem with the stock shocks and struts. Payment would be best through PayPal, if possible. FedEx ground quoted $23.83 for shipping, so figure all told, $175. Send me an e-mail and I'll get to work on this. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Thanks,
                  Dave

Comment

thanks, i will get back to you very soon through email.
                    \'94 Firebird, 3.4 M5.<br />Arctic white w/ red anniversary stripe. ASP underdrive pulley set, Magnaflow 2.5\" stainless catback, CAT, Pacesetters, K&N FIPK2, 1000 watt stereo system capped 1F, Eagle Alloys 16\" 077\'s, 180 Deg. Thermo.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X