Parting Out 98 3.8 & transmission

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parting Out 98 3.8 & transmission

Well, know one seemed too interested in buying the entire engine/transmission so I will part it out. It is from a swap. So, I have everything from the K-member and steering rack to the PCM and engine harness. I will be honest and tell everyone that the engine is still together. I will take parts off as people ask for them so be patient. The engine/trans have 85,000 miles with no oil leaks, no knocks or strange noises. Runs great (not as great as the forged ls1, 200 2 stage wet shot, and stage 3 4L60E taking its place ).
    [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]

Aftermarket Parts:

Wisper Lid - $45.00

Taylor wires (blue) - $30.00 (perfect condition)

RK Sport ceramic coated headers & Y-pipe - $135.00 ( flanges have been welded. So I will cut the Y-pipe with an exhaust cutter so it will be a clean cut. When you install them you will have weld them back together at the cut)

Make a reasonable offer on all other parts.

Price does not include shipping.

I do not visit this forum often. So it is best to call me at (903)517-1727 to discuss the parts you want.

Thanks,

Steve Harper

[ May 16, 2004, 07:38 AM: Message edited by: SMH ]

How about a price on your harmonic balancer? $20?
    95 Camaro 3.8L Y2K motor <br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/coriya71\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/id/coriya71</a>

Comment

You can get decent money doing the intakes (upper and lower), throttle body, and valve covers, and then heads.

Too bad I don't need any, but good luck.
      <b>97 Camaro 3.8L M5</b><br />Car for sale<a href=\"http://terpmotors.com\" target=\"_blank\">terpmotors.com</a> Terrapin Motorsports! UMCP

Comment

Engine and year?
        sigpic

Comment

What year is your car? If it is a 98 I would like the Whisper Lid. Let me know. Thanks
          98 Silver Camaro V6<br />15.238 @91.74 w/ 2.288 60\'<br />Mods: K&N, FTRA, Pacesetter Headers, Spec 3 Clutch, 160 Thermo, TSP Rumbler, 3\" Catco, Whisper Lid, 3.42\'s w/LSD, Aluminum DS, Man Fan Switch<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain

Comment

If Nathan passes on the lid, I want it. Thanks! LMK.
            98 Camaro V6

Comment

i might be interested in the headers and y-pipe if it will work on a 02 firebird.

Comment

Can I get pics of the headers please, thanks
                http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

Hey, I gave Steve a call today. I have bought the Whisper Lid but everything else is still up for grabs. The car is a 98 camaro for anyone wondering the year. He will be online tomorrow at work so he will try to respond to everyone that has posted here. If you really want to get dibs on something I suggest calling him.
                  98 Silver Camaro V6<br />15.238 @91.74 w/ 2.288 60\'<br />Mods: K&N, FTRA, Pacesetter Headers, Spec 3 Clutch, 160 Thermo, TSP Rumbler, 3\" Catco, Whisper Lid, 3.42\'s w/LSD, Aluminum DS, Man Fan Switch<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain

Comment

Wisper Lid is sold.

I don't have pictures of the headers and it will be a couple days before I can get some. The headers were jet hot coated. It has dulled and resembles aluminum paint but there is no rust. The flanges have been welded. I will cut with an exhaust cutter where the person who buys them wants (below flanges, middle of Y-pipe.....).They have about 1000 miles on them. Same is for the Taylor plug wires. They still look brand new.

"Coriya71"...I will sell the balancer for $25.00 plus shipping (no more than $8.00 - $9.00 I'm sure)

Thanks Guys!

Comment

Any problems with leaks for the RK Sport headers? That is their main problem and wondered if you were able to stop the leaks
                      http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

Headers never leaked at the heads. Just use the stock gasket. They leaked at the Y-pipe/header flange. That is why I had the flanges welded

[ May 18, 2004, 03:15 PM: Message edited by: SMH ]

Comment

I will take the valve covers from you...how much do you want for this???
                          THE ORIGINAL 3800SII turbo...<b><i>NOW SERIES-III</i></b>

Comment

EGR Valve? How much?
                            Cardomain

Comment

Valve covers - $30.00 including shipping

EGR - $35.00 including shipping

Give me a call to get my address

And guys, do me a favor and be sure you include your address and what you bought. It would be easier than me trying to figure out what you bought and sending the you the wrong thing.

Thanks

[ May 19, 2004, 06:47 PM: Message edited by: SMH ]

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X