headers and muffler for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• headers and muffler for sale

I have a set of RKsport headers and a performance muffler that I am selling, I never got the chance to use them due to the fact that I locked up the motor and sold the car,selling the headers for $350 and the muffler for $150, if interseted call (757)672-1093 or email at skiddroe96@yahoo.com ask for Jay

Are they coated?
    2001 FirebirdW68<br /><br />Whisper Lid; SLP CAI w/K & N, Flowmaster Am. Thunder, B & M Shift kit w/ Servo, 3200 stall Edge Racing Converter, Tranny Cooler, Nittos, 180* stat, Taylor Spiro Pros w/ NGK\'s, MAFT, Royal Purple.

Comment

You have pics of the headers? Will they fit on my 93 3.4L?
      <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/808091\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/808091</a>

Comment

I believe they are coated but I can't remember cuz they been sitting around my house for a year, they been wraped up and stored in my shed

Comment

they are for the 3.8

Comment

u take 350 and ill pay for shipping?

Comment

What kind of muffler is it? and is it just the muffler or does it come with the tips or anything else. THanks
              also pics would be great
              \"I told you on your first day that I was your whole family, I am your new Mother! If you maggots don\'t start getting your sh_t together, I will be forced to make myself a childless Mother!\" <br />-Multiple Unknown USMC Drill Instuctors

Comment

it is a black dynomax,duel exhaust with chrome tips, sorry I don't have a camera to get pics

Comment

headers are sold

Comment

this will go on my 01 3.8?

Comment

the mufler is for the 4th gen f-bodys

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X