T04B TURBO FOR SALE!! GREAT PRICE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T04B TURBO FOR SALE!! GREAT PRICE

I have a innovative turbo T04B 60-1 turbo right here with less than 1k on it.. I bought it for 800 retail.. The turbo is in great shape and has no flaws.. I took it off ebcause i was goin a different set up. The turbo is good for 600hp at the rear wheels but has never been ran very hard.. Only around 9lbs of boost.. I live in columbus, Oh 43081.. but ill pay for shipped.. Im open for prices..
    Camaro///procharged///oh yeah baby, bring it!

is this just the turbo? or does it come with everything u need to put it in? if it comes with everything i'll throw u a price. alright thanks let me know
    96 camaro 3800 series II, A4<br />BONE STOCK NOT FOR LONG

Comment

Hey man im really interested in the turbo. I alos ask r u selling the rest of the setup with the turbo or just the turbo itself. I live just 3 hours south of u in Huntington Wv so shipping shouldnt be to bad. Give me an idea of what you are wanting for the turbo. Email me @ firehawknwv@adelphia.net, thanx bro.
      01\'Y87 Firebird:Gt1 cam,Vig.3000 stall
      AR stage 3 heads/intakes to be installed
      www.cardomain.com/id/firehawknwv
      www.vaperz.com
      PEWTER MAFIA/ Kristen's "PEWTER MAFIA KING"

Comment

Is this the same one for sale on LS1Tech?? I was trying to find out what the turbine trim and a/r's are. I'm interested as well.
        AIM: Alientr8tr<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/583450\" target=\"_blank\">1998 Camaro 3.8L</a><br />Flowmaster 80-series, !FRA, Eibach Springs, KYB AGX, SLP sway bars, 3.42/LSD, Wings West kit, Z06 Motorsports, Silverstone Metallic paint<br /><a href=\"http://www.shift5.com/\" target=\"_blank\">Shift 5</a> - My Band

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X