SOLD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOLD

For sale is Nitrous Oxide Systems Kit 5175.
    I had a lot of fun with this kit but im moving up to a LS1!!!
    Whats Included?
    2 solinoids,
    three segments of nitous feed line, (1 from bottle to nitrous filter, then to solinoidsand from solinoids into the intake track.
    fpss
    bottle heater
    nitrous filter
    bottle gauge
    10lb bottle
    two switchs and plate that goes in the cellphone holder on our cars.
    bottle brackets and baking board
    number 47 jet(85 hp)
    nozzle
    a LOT of wiring thats hooked up
    WOT switch and bracket, relay
    I have tons of pictures, give me your email and ill send you them. feel free to ask me questions.
    price is $450 shipped
    my email is moto727@yahoo.com

[ March 20, 2005, 04:11 PM: Message edited by: Silv6 ]
    2002 NBM Pontiac Firebird Formula<br />Mods: stock...<br />1997 Chevy Camaro *Gone*<br />Mods:Borla,headers,Magnaflow cat, SLP intake, NOS 5175

How much for just the fpss?

Comment

I noticed that you are selling your car for a LS1 right...would you be willing to sell your Borla?
      2002 M5 camaro- VTR CAI, custom cat-back exhaust, battery compacitor, pullie, lowering springs, 32mm sway bar, cross-drilled slotted rotars. 1-10\" L7 in cubby.

Comment

send pics....... lbpatriotlax22@aol.com. and also how old is the system and how often did it get used???
        <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/cops_suck\" target=\"_blank\"> 2000 3.8L Camaro M5 </a>

Comment

I got the kit in august of last year and had about 8 bottles through it.
          pics sent to laxer
          borla and fpss are not for sale but the slp intake will be.

also 6 new TR6 NGK plugs are included.
          2002 NBM Pontiac Firebird Formula<br />Mods: stock...<br />1997 Chevy Camaro *Gone*<br />Mods:Borla,headers,Magnaflow cat, SLP intake, NOS 5175

Comment

How much for the plugs? What is the part number and what vehicle are they made for/ are they compatible with nitrous applications?

Comment

This is a package deal. NGK TR6 are for juiced cars.

Comment

Not even if i send you my stock exhaust so you have something to put on there?
                2002 M5 camaro- VTR CAI, custom cat-back exhaust, battery compacitor, pullie, lowering springs, 32mm sway bar, cross-drilled slotted rotars. 1-10\" L7 in cubby.

Comment

would you sale w/o bottle,bottle brackets,or wot switch??
                  88\' V8 ASTRO VAN<br />97\' BODYDROPED S-10<br />97\' SOON TO B BAD *** FIREBIRD

Comment

Can you give me two weeks and Will it fit a 3.4 V6

Comment

yes is will fit a 3.4l V6, if no one buys it before then it is yours thomas

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X