Series II SC3800 shortblock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Series II SC3800 shortblock

I'm going to look at a 97 Riviera tomorrow that had a wiring meltdown. I'm only interested in the top half of the engine, heads, intake, etc. Car has 105K. The leakdown test he said still showed all cylinders are good. They sold the supercharger off of it so That's a good sign it's still okay. I'm not sure about shipping it, I shipped a roll cage to someone last year freight collect(he paid when it got there) and the freight cost more than the cage. Any ideas on shipping let me know. I'm thinking $175.00 for the shortblock. Call me anytime between 8 A.M. and 9 P.M. 612-708-8015 Brad
    78 Lesabre Turbo Coupe w/85 GN SFI turbo induction, 200-4R OD, 3.73 posi(pictured in Sep. 99 Hot Rod Power Tour Article 87 Shelby Charger (under construction)reardrive conversion, SC3800, T-5, Independent rear. Estimated weight 2400 lbs.

i just recently shipped a longblock , from a business to a terminal, my dad knew the guy who owned the business, and he got a shipping discount because the guy shipped alot with that company. From Chicago to New Jersey, it was like 160. When Yellow freight quoted me, it was like 220 to ship it through them for a terminal to terminal. It may be a little cheaper since your only taking the top half of the engine.
    1996 Pontiac Firebird<br />Flowmaster Exhaust, Custom Cold Air Intake, 3.42 gears with LSD

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X