FS: 98+ Whisper Lid (3.8L)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 98+ Whisper Lid (3.8L)

I'm selling the whisper lid from my V6 Camaro to purchase an LS1 lid to better accomodate the blower intake piping. Lid is in perfect condition with the IAT sensor epoxied in the side.

This was installed on a 98, but will work with the straight TB 99-02 cars, using the flexible hose that came with the lid.

$60 shipped to your door

Picture on my car before my blower install

Reply here, AIM Compfraud1 or email Compfraud1@hotmail.com

Thanks, Brandon
    \'98 Camaro V6<br />Appearance... pleasing<br />Performance... just a little extra air.

if it comes with the hose I will take it

Comment

it does, let me speak with the person about getting the LS1 lid in the next day or 2 and I'll be in touch with you. If all goes well I should be able to ship it out early next week.

Brandon
      \'98 Camaro V6<br />Appearance... pleasing<br />Performance... just a little extra air.

Comment

no problem!

Comment

Actually in the meantime, email me your shipping address and a good way to contact you. Is paypal good for you? My paypal name is the same email I listed above.

Brandon

Comment

sent you an e-mail

Comment

Payment sent should be there tomorrow by noon I e-mailed you the tracking number

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X