camaro parts/stuff for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• camaro parts/stuff for sale

ok well i am looking at a firebird and a t/a so i am not going to be getting a camaro i doubt!
    heres what i got:
    camaro dash kit( made by humount.com) when i purchased this about a month or so ago i had to do some major modifications to this piece, i had to customize side plates on the dash kit and put in small shims, after i finished finally working on it for like 2 weeks)
    i would like 40 plus shipping(45 plus shipping from hu mount)and i had to customize it

camaro brake caliper decals silver/chrome 5 plus shipping bought from brent franker didnt get to put on car!

smoothlocks 10 plus shipping
    blackouts 25 plus shipping(sale pending Ronnie lmk if you still want them you called dibs)

93-96 reverse glow guages(brand new) 20 plus shipping

1 stock rims 40 plus shipping

will find out tomm if this will be for sale but very possible:
    98-02 whisper lid(i have the 98 piece and the 99+ piece) 75 plus shipping

98-02 slp cai 90 plus shipping

if interested let me know i will try to start boxing everything tomm. then when i get it all boxed i can start to call in shipping quotes. thanks chet

most pics can be found here:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/856982/1

aim is goldmaro98 for questions

[ October 17, 2005, 10:07 PM: Message edited by: Chet Mo and the Camaro ]

Interested in the smoothlocks. Are they new? Painted or unpainted? Pics?
    <b>1998 Blue-Green Chameleon Firebird Formula</b><br /><b>1998 Bright Green Metallic Firebird Coupe</b><br /><br /><b>The LS1:</b><br />10.958@126.20, 1.61 60\', 96% stock<br />~Project 347. Bigger. Forged. Boosted.<br /><b>The L36:</b><br />16.246@82.88, 2.40 60\', 100% stock<br />~Whisper lid , K&N, and 180* t-stat

Comment

brand new!! i never got the chance to put them on...shipping would be like 2 bucks!! unpainted they are black

Comment

dibs on the slp cai. you got any pics of it?
        if so send em my way to paul_f_77@hotmail.com
        ----------------<br />1998 Camaro 3800 Series II, 5 SPD.<br />MODS: C5 Rims, Flowmaster Exhaust, Sony Xplode MP3 Deck and 2 10\" . Soon to be sprayed :)

Comment

If he doesn't want the cai, let me know and i'll buy it whenever you decide. Thanks.
          Car expresses who you are. If you have a ****ty car, you must be a ****ty person;)<br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/995979\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/995979</a>

Comment

pics:
            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/856982/2

try to get some stuff boxed up tomm. and get shipping quotes. so if you would go ahead and post your zip code i can get quotes1 thanks chet

Comment

ok i can ship just bought everthing except ram air and whisper lid,

speadfreak has dibs on cai
              smoothlocks still for sale
              radio dash kit for sale
              ndfr speed ss on cz28.com has dibs on caliper decals
              someone else has dibs on lid
              blackouts still for sale

Comment

what are the smooth locks
                Zaino; FireBatCave Decals; Red Inside<br /><br />K&N Filter & Lid; Removed MAF screen; FRA; Raised Air Box; 180°F Stat; BMR STB; 3\" Catco & S-pipe; Borla Cat-Back; O2 Sim; HPPIII; NGK TR55s; Taylor 8mm wires<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/cbass300\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/cbass300</a>

Comment

they go over your locks to make a clean finish, like they are black, you can paint them the clor of your car and basically you will have no space there, you would need keyless entry

Comment

will the blackouts fit my 99? if so ill take them. how much for shipping to 19335?
                    '99 Camaro Y87 M5 T-tops
                    Flowmaster american thunder cat back, 2.5" magnaflow high flow cat, centerforce dual friction clutch

Car Domain

Comment

blackouts are taken! slp cai/whisper lid is still up in the air depends if i get a v6 will find out fri or sat

Comment

well when u find let me know of anything that ur selling. i checked out ur cardomain and its a damn shamethat was a nice looking car.
                        '99 Camaro Y87 M5 T-tops
                        Flowmaster american thunder cat back, 2.5" magnaflow high flow cat, centerforce dual friction clutch

Car Domain

Comment

ill take the smoothlocks, as long is shipping is nice and cheap :D

63021 is the zip, get back to me!

i assume this includes all 3?

AIM is loochy88, and you know where to find the email.

[ October 20, 2005, 12:05 PM: Message edited by: Loochy88 ]

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
                          Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

stuff still for sale except blackouts,and smoothlocks, make me an offer!!

Comment

i no loochey already has em but were do you get smooth locks from? i wanna c what they are
                              K&N air filter, Whisper air lid, magnaflow LT1 cat back, and magnaflow high flow cat, pacesetter headers, silverstars<br /><br />more to come soon<br />but for now im out of money

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X