1996 camaro guaging interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1996 camaro guaging interest

hey guys im heavily considering selling and getting a z28. im trying to see if there are any potential buyers here as it didnt sell last time i tried(also for a z28 pre-gas craziness)

heres the scoop: 1996 camaro 3.8 5 speed.
    91k miles, all black, tinted windows, t-tops, ac(needs recharge), power windows, door lock and drivers seat. aftermarket 16x8 black powdercoated zr-1's with polished lip. pacesetter headers, magnaflow high flow cat, edelbrok exhaust(less than 1000 miles on whole setup,) slp cai. indiglo gauges(need rewire) tan interiot cloth with black dash. no cracks or rips or tears on doors..dash..seats..etc. very nice car. well maintained. washed at least once a week and oil always changed with castrol gtx.
    im looking for around $4999 kbb is 5100 and my mods are brand new. so i figure its a fair price. if you actually read this ad please leave feedback and tell me if your interested. thanks
    The confusion surrounds me <br />change is imminent<br />if I were they<br />we could be great

no one is buying camaros?
    The confusion surrounds me <br />change is imminent<br />if I were they<br />we could be great

Comment

would you take $4000?

Comment

i would never sell a car to you bih you dont respect anything.

Comment

what my money is not good?

Comment

no your money is not good, i love this car i dont want it all messed up, besides you spent a good hour and a half of your life making FUN of this very car! so why would you want to buy it?

Comment

kinda seems like no one is buying cars nowadays

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X