Wheels for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheels for sale

I have a set of silver factory 16"x8" rims for sale with all the center caps and the black lug covers along with all the lugnuts. These came off my 98 camaro, they are the 5 spoke and are in great shape. I'm asking $225.00 plus shipping unless it's local and then I will deliver for you. I updated rims is the only reason I changed. Thanks..Chuck [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]
    \"Taking Care of Business\"

hey man would you sell just the black cover things? say 10+shipping?
    help me build the ultimate sleeper soon ill have a lot more mods than i can list and watch out for the spikes. 02 firebird

Comment

Thanks for asking, but I want to keep the set original and complete. I asked a friend and he said those covers are available at some auto parts stores and also the local dealers. Sorry man.

Comment

O.K...I know someone need wheels for stock or the track..Price has been lowered to $200.00+ ship or best offer.(reasonable):) Also a pair of Harley Davidson boots with steel toe..Brand new,just too wide for me. All the Harley logo on the tongue and on the strings.$50.00+s&h..Biker Boots than can be resoled when needed and they are oil resistant..Awesome boots.Size 10.

[ March 11, 2005, 07:51 PM: Message edited by: Golden_Rod_98 ]

Comment

size?
          -Brad
          98 Firebird - gone from mod mode to keep it running and useable mode.
          2000 V-Star Custom 1100
          If all else fails use a bigger hammer!
          :rock:

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X