1991 and 1992 Plymouth Lasers for sale, whole or parts - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1991 and 1992 Plymouth Lasers for sale, whole or parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1991 and 1992 Plymouth Lasers for sale, whole or parts

I have a 1991 Laser RS turbo and a 1992 Laser RS for sale.

The 1991 car is missing the computer, wiring harness, turbo, intercooler, and blow off valve. The head should be good (the timing chain IS intact) and the bottom end should be fine too.

The 1992 car had a balance shaft belt issue...that belt hit my timing belt which also broke and dropped about 6 valves. This shelled the head and three pistons. The block, intake, etc. are all intact. Both cars had five speed transaxles, and the 1992 is known to work (the 1991 car was never driven by me).

The 1992 car has a good title, the 1991 has no title, and is thus a parts car only.

If anyone wants specific parts or the whole package, tell me.

Whole deal, $350 for both, local pickup.

Will also part out.

(see also my 3.8L engine for sale, 'cause I'm selling this stuff to get it out of the way and to help pay for the LT1 shipping!)
    2005 Ford Focus ZX3 SE D20 M5 - Modified ;) <a href=\"http://www.knightenmotorsports.com\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.knightenmotorsports.com</a> <br />[ U R L = h t t p : / / w w w . g e o c i t i e s . c o m / h e a r t l a n d _ h e a t _ v 6 ] Heartland Heat V6 [ / U R L ]

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
    New Owner!
    by LETZRIDE
    I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
    5 days ago
  • ssms5411
    Little work today
    by ssms5411
    Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
    3 weeks ago
  • LETZRIDE
    Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
    by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
    Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
    By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
    Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
    02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X