2002 Cloth Powers seats front and rear. Like New. - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2002 Cloth Powers seats front and rear. Like New.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2002 Cloth Powers seats front and rear. Like New.

I have a set of grey cloth seats pulled from my 02 Bird when I put a leather interior in it. This is a full set front and rear power seats. They are prefect. The picture shows a glare from the flash. There is no wear on these what so ever. Never smoked in. price is $250 for the set plus shipping. Pick up would be better as they are heavy. I am in NE CT 1 hour from Boston 1 hour from Hartford 30 MIns from Providence.
    Steve cell 860-395-7942 or e mail at kiptech@earthlink.net.
    PRESENT CARS<br />04 Chrysler Crossfire<br />96 Black Bonneville (winter car)<br />98 Plymouth Minivan (wife\'s)

any ideas on shipping to 32828?
    -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

if these will work in my 00 camaro. i will buy them ASAP.
      Dave:
      00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
      97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

willing to sell just the rear seat?
        Is that color same as 97?

Comment

Originally posted by dmw319:
          so you can start farting :D dont sell them to him [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by BiH:
            </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dmw319:
            so you can start farting :D dont sell them to him [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]uhh.. what??

anyways, it looks like you have a buyer for just the back, and just the front. let us know what you wana do!! dweisch@juno.com (i wanted just the front 2 seats)
            Dave:
            97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

I will investigate the shipping costs for all of you. I really don't want to be bothered with shipping, and it is probably going to be expensive but I will check into it. The color is not the same as the 97.
              PRESENT CARS<br />04 Chrysler Crossfire<br />96 Black Bonneville (winter car)<br />98 Plymouth Minivan (wife\'s)

Comment

awesome. im willing to pay shipping. i just shipped a 70 pound box and it was only 28 dollars UPS ground. haha anyways. let us know, thanks!!
                Dave:
                97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

anything yet 6birds?
                  Dave:
                  97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by shenanigans:
                    any ideas on shipping to 32828?
                    *cough* *cough*
                    -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

still willing to buy the front set! i dont care how much shipping is.. haha let us know whats up.
                      Dave:
                      97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

Sorry guys been real busy lately. I will get to this, this week end for sure.

Comment

Due to the size of these items the shipping is crazy. First, each front seatt must be in it's own box at about 45 lbs. To Ralieigh it is about $100 per box. To 32828 it is about $130 per box. I would assume just the rear set to FLA would run about $75. Sorry guys, I knew it would be a lot.

Comment

c

Comment

are you joking? dang.. i shipped my drums in a big box, 75 pounds, 40 bucks. im still kind of interested however. what way is that.. usps, dhl, ups?
                              Dave:
                              97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X