Wrecked 95

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrecked 95

This car was in amazing condition but I crashed it. The only damage done was to the front half of the body. Everything from the doors back is imaculate. The frame is also slightly bent in only one spot. This car can be easily fixed by someone who knows what they are doing. I more strongly recomend that it is parted out. I am only asking 2000. If you part it our you can make a lot of money here. Red 95, 3.8 , auto tranny, t-tops. I really need to get rid of this soon please e-mail me.
    There is fast, too fast, and way too fast. Way too fast is almost fast enough.

I might be interested. is this a camaro or F-bird. let me know what shipping would be to 32809. thanks.
    2001 Arctic White Firebird With Black Drop Top<br /><br />3:42 Gears<br />Zexel LSD<br />BMR upper A-Arms<br />Trans Am exhaust with 3\" I-pipe and cutout<br />Modified intake<br />Mecham Hood<br />Trans Go shift kit<br />Making rear control arms and panhard

Comment

probably a camaro judging by his name how many miles? Pics?
      Mystic Teal Metallic
      ET:15.1 NA 14.3@96 MPH 75 Dry Shot

Comment

If you decide to part it out I need the Sails that are right behind the windows......
        Eric

2005 Mustang 4.0
        1996 Camaro Conv
        2000 Ford Excursion

"Darkness Falls"

Comment

What color is the center console? I would really like to snag the ashtray & leather stick shift boot assembly with or without the metal ashtray cup. I have the 5spd setup but the ashtray cover is semi-broken at the hinges and GM sells the entire part for an obscene buck. My console is stock black. I would like to know if you still possess the antenna mast, mines was stolen. GM says thats $25 but make an offer for them 2 parts & I will consider it.
          Black \'96 RS Camaro, 3.8 V6 Series II, M5, Stock 200 HP, 204K miles! Stock \'91 Firebird 3.1 V6 automatic w/ overdrive. 266,400 miles on it. \'83 Pontiac Trans Am,305 LG4, Cowl Induction,Borg Warner 5 Speed,T-Tops,Gale Banks Exhaust System:$800 obo

Comment

if it is a camaro...Do you have the interior peice that goes around the radio? Mine was broken when someone stole my pioneer. Also, if it has a GM factory Cd player i will take that also. ;) there are some other things I could use. But I will tell you later. ;) Thanks

camaro93zzz@gmail.com
            Jordan<br />15.09@90.7<br /><a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=21\" target=\"_blank\"><b>1995 Camaro 3.4 M5</b></a>

Comment

T-Punk: its a camaro. Not sure what the shipping would be but it would probably equal the cost of the car, I dont recommend it.
              Teal99Camaro: its a 95 with 90,000 miles engine/trans run wonderfully. ill try to e-mail you pics but im terrible with computers.
              MerlinsRealm, 96RS Alex, 93Camaro zzz: it has all the interior pieces. center console is black. buy the car from me and you can have all the parts you need, im not parting it out.

Please e-mail me if you are serious because i dont check this site too often

thanks
              There is fast, too fast, and way too fast. Way too fast is almost fast enough.

Comment

My 2 cents in, I wasnt aware you reside in Orange County, California and that used to be my old stomping grounds but I am in CT and $2000 asking price is not for me. Thanks and good luck 2 ya.
                Black \'96 RS Camaro, 3.8 V6 Series II, M5, Stock 200 HP, 204K miles! Stock \'91 Firebird 3.1 V6 automatic w/ overdrive. 266,400 miles on it. \'83 Pontiac Trans Am,305 LG4, Cowl Induction,Borg Warner 5 Speed,T-Tops,Gale Banks Exhaust System:$800 obo

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X