Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New part cars...

I just got two new parts cars:
    -1992 Green Pontiac Firebird, 3.1L engine w/ 700R4, tan interior, power accessories
    -1989 Blue Pontiac Formula, 5.0L TBI engine w/ 700R4, gray interior, power accessories

I know many of you are looking for 4th gen parts. Believe me, once I get one, you guys will be the first to know.
    Jim

Hey Jerriko --- is it the factory air cleaner on the 5.0 TBI?
    Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

Originally posted by KBeezy:
      Hey Jerriko --- is it the factory air cleaner on the 5.0 TBI?
      Yes, it has the factory air assembly.

Comment

Do you have any 95-2002 3.8 liter cranks in good shape??
        Jeff ..
        1998 Firebird.. Built 3.8 with a 125 shot.. 370rwhp,415rwtq.. stock tune!! sold

2002 WS6 T/A.. Bolt ins..448rwhp
        2009 G8 GT.. Vararam intake, GXP axleback
        1998 Corvette.. Vararam intake, Ti axleback
        http://www.fquick.com/slow-v6

Comment

Originally posted by 1998silverbird:
          Do you have any 95-2002 3.8 liter cranks in good shape??
          Originally posted by Jerriko:
          I know many of you are looking for 4th gen parts. Believe me, once I get one, you guys will be the first to know.
          Jim
          -Aaron, AKA ATL2001<br />93 3.4L <br /><a href=\"http://www.ilfba.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.ilfba.com</a>

Comment

Aren't you a sponsor now? Why are you posting in the For Sale section? Aren't you supposed to post in the Sponsor arena?
            ---Niño---<br /><i>95\' silver 5 spd</i>

Comment

how much for the tranny out of that 92? And how much to ship that to 84335?
              Red 1996 Camaro 3.8L A4 \"MR DNA\"<br />My car, future eco-friendly turbo street demon<br />Red 1993 Camaro 3.4L A4 \"TROGDOR\"<br />Wife\'s car, LPG experiment<br /><br />Propane rawks nads! 100 octane at $1.13/=gal with no towelheads added

Comment

Originally posted by pontiac nino:
                Aren't you a sponsor now? Why are you posting in the For Sale section? Aren't you supposed to post in the Sponsor arena?
                Apparently, I am not allowed to post this in the sponsor area. That seems a little retarded since all I do is sell parts off of parts cars.

Comment

Probably an accident.
                  I bet you should put a note in the website stuff to let the moderators know. Maybe the Sponsor mod was confused.
                  Your sig is the most important part of your message. Make sure that you list EVERY single thing that you have done to your car so that we can all go \'oooh!\' and \'Ah!\'. Please make your sig consistently longer than anything else you post. Please include your lengthy sig with EVERY single post you make during a reply, even if you only reply with a monosyllable grunt.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                    New Owner!
                    by LETZRIDE
                    I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                    4 days ago
                  • ssms5411
                    Little work today
                    by ssms5411
                    Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                    2 weeks ago
                  • LETZRIDE
                    Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                    by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                    Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                    By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                    Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                    02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X