Parting out '96 Camaro (Many parts still for sale!) - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parting out '96 Camaro (Many parts still for sale!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parting out '96 Camaro (Many parts still for sale!)

Hi guys, these are some parts I have left... I do not have anything else that is not on this list. This is it. The fastest way to reach me is by email at zennx@yahoo.com

Fender (Driver's Side) email me for details... (I still need to find a box to fit this, and shipping could be a bit pricey)

Door (Driver's Side)(non powered)(Local P/U only) email me for details

Door Hinges (Driver's side) $20

Rear Hatch w/ Glass (Local P/U only) $400

Rear Bumper (Good cond.) (Local P/U only) $100

Front bumper amber turn signals *pass side sold*

Rear bumper red lights $15

Headliner (charcoal)(non t-top)(small hole in pass side but visor covers it up) $20

Steering wheel airbag ($55 shipped)

Hoodshocks $20

Fuse panel cover $15

Every single relay from my car and some fuses $20

BFKP module ????

HVAC controls

Door panel (non powered)(driver's side) *for what's left $30?*

Rear Hatch Light (holds up headliner) $15

Rear view mirror $20

Steering wheel column panel (w/ rear defogger button) $25

Kick panel (Driver's side) $15

Rocker panel cover (Driver's side) $10

Rear Hatch Carpet $30

Glove Box $20

2 Rear bucket seats and backing (few burns and some stains) if you want them email me

Underdash a/c routing $15

Radiator (fairily good condition) $40

A/C condensor $40

New camborback belt (installed for only half a month) $10 plus shipping

3 coil packs on stock ICM (coil packs are from autozone and are only 1 month old) $45

A/C compressor & drier & lines (all but EVAP Hose) $100 plus shipping

(2) Waterpumps GREAT CONDITION!!! Take your pick or take both. $20 shipped each or $30 shipped for both.

[ January 16, 2005, 08:30 PM: Message edited by: wreckedcamaro ]

Hey dude. How are the bolsters on the front seats? I can't get to them for a bit (not till 3rd week or so of december), or I could maybe have my folks pick them up. But if it's not torn, I could do $100 for the pair.
    -Rob
    <b>97 Camaro 3.8L M5</b><br />Car for sale<a href=\"http://terpmotors.com\" target=\"_blank\">terpmotors.com</a> Terrapin Motorsports! UMCP

Comment

hey how much would the hood shocks and that gauge cluster b to 02864?

87 Firebird RIP
      96 Camaro RS RIP
      94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
      02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

are those mechanical or electrical water pumps?
        1996 Pontiac Firebird<br />Flowmaster Exhaust, Custom Cold Air Intake, 3.42 gears with LSD

Comment

I need an ABS motor. My car is a 97 camaro will your 96 ABS motor work on my ABS system? Also if it does how much for it?

Comment

Wicked 3800 V6 - sounds good to me, the seats are in beautiful condition. I'll try to find some pics I have of them tomorrow for you, keep in touch though at zennx@yahoo.com, or i'll email you soon.

SilverRS - Sorry, I didn't edit the list, but I promised the hood shocks to somebody earlier. The gauge cluster and everything on it which includes brand new cluster lens (which I paid $25 for at GMparts), reverse indiglo gauges (paid $30) and aluminum bezel ($20) and the gauges them self are $45 plus to RI throw in like $6 shipping and you have yourself a deal, just let me know.

My3birds - Sorry, they are mechanical pumps. But they are in very good condition, I can take pics of both for you.

blk97maro - Sorry I do not have the ABS motor on my car. I just exclusively have the parts that are listed.

Comment

I'll take the thermostat housing. Email me LittleG@njfboa.org
              2002 Pewter V6 Camaro M5 <br /><br />Quickest stock-motor N/A V6 4th Gen F-body.<br />2nd Quickest N/A V6 4th Gen F-body overall.<br />mods: Gear, weight reduction, tuning <br /><br />Fear the Gear. 13.585 @ 100.05 1.827 60\'<br /><br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.NJFBOA.org\" target=\"_blank\">www.NJFBOA.org</a>

Comment

Do you have the sun visors left or right?
                97 RS, M5 Y87 (3.42rear, posi, a/c)<br />35mm/25mm solid swaybars, BMR moly STB, alum DS, adjustable panhard bar, GM ZR1 17X9.5 w/275/40 BFG KD\'s, 360lb front & 140/170 rear springs, Koni SA shocks, poly bushings all round. CAI K&H filter, 160 thermostat, Edelbrock cat back, rollbar, pair red competition seat & belts,red carpet & door pannels, redline lubricants all round.

Comment

sunvisors were sold

Comment

Looking for the heater core and box, got it?

Comment

sorry, I don't have those items. The only items I have left are the ones I have listed. The car isn't in my possession anymore.

Comment

I'll take the radiator. Do you have the hoses too?
                        <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/c368/rallysportchic97/\" target=\"_blank\">http://photobucket.com/albums/c368/rallysportchic97/</a>

Comment

Anybody interested in anything else. I updated the list a little bit more, but just wanted to dig this back up to make anyone aware that I do have these parts left.

Thanks, Ted

Comment

whats the status on the front bumper??
                            1996 Pontiac Firebird<br />Flowmaster Exhaust, Custom Cold Air Intake, 3.42 gears with LSD

Comment

Sorry, front bumper was wrecked.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                                New Owner!
                                by LETZRIDE
                                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                4 days ago
                              • ssms5411
                                Little work today
                                by ssms5411
                                Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                                2 weeks ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X