***SLP Loudmouth***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***SLP Loudmouth***

Im selling my LoudMouth (dual/dual tips). Here is what the system looks like http://www.slponline.com/view_produc...42&BIG=31042-1 . It has been on my car for 10 months. No dents or dings and the tips are pretty much flawless. It looked and sounded great on my car. Has a very agressive tone while looking even better. I am buying another exaust, it is in the mail now. I will get pics when I get it off the car, which should be around weekend time. This is mostly a intrest thread, basicly to see who would be interested in buying this system from me. Anyone who knows the SLP Loudmouth is a very well built system and sells for around $350 brand new. Im selling you a less than one year old system in nearly perfect condition for $225+Shipping. There will be no nagociation on price as I need the money to pay for my new system. As I stated above pictures will be posted as soon as it comes off my car. All the clamps are included. If you are a V6 (3.8) you will need the LT-1 adaption kit to make it work (http://www.slponline.com/view_product.asp?P=30045). E-mail (Quick99Six@msn.com) me if you are interested. And please only seriouis offers, I have no time for BS. Thankyou, Bob.
    :cool:
    I speak the truth, I say what other don\'t say.<br />I am a ***.

Im a moron.

[ June 05, 2005, 02:42 PM: Message edited by: Mogobs30th ]
    Xenon body kit, 17\" Diablo Burgini Rims, Wings West Spoiler, Borla Exhaust, Intercooled tips, SLP CAI, Carbon Fiber Whisper Lid, HPP3, Vette Servo, Custom Red and Black Leather interior, Alum. DS. <br /><br />187rwhp and 204lbs torque<br />15.51 with .45 r/t

Comment

Quit playing games in my section. I won't tolerate it at all.

[ June 05, 2005, 02:43 PM: Message edited by: Mogobs30th ]
      1996 Firebird-Y87:SLP Cold Air Intake,Y87 Perf. Package: 3.42 Gears w/ Zexel-Torsen LSD, Sport Steering(14.4:1 ratio), Dual Exit Exhaust,800 watt Pioneer Amp and Two 10\' subs with a custom trunk enclosure.

Comment

Howa bout both of you suck my dick? **** this stupid *** ****ing website. *** of you kiss my ***. Good Day.

Comment

dayum...step back from the keyboard and breath
          2003 Chrome Silver Nissan 350z 6 Speed<br /><br />2001 Bright Rally Red Camaro 3800 M5-----SOLD but missed

Comment

Hey would this work on my 96 firebird 3.8?
            1996 Firebird-Y87:SLP Cold Air Intake,Y87 Perf. Package: 3.42 Gears w/ Zexel-Torsen LSD, Sport Steering(14.4:1 ratio), Dual Exit Exhaust,800 watt Pioneer Amp and Two 10\' subs with a custom trunk enclosure.

Comment

Originally posted by the bandit:
              Sure would. You would just need the SLP adapter kit linked above.

Comment

Originally posted by the bandit:
                FYI bob is going to be at richmond june 3rd also. you should really come on down. you could pick it up there :D
                95 Firebird<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/673250\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/673250</a> <br /> <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/y217/andrewbrandon19/\" target=\"_blank\">http://photobucket.com/albums/y217/andrewbrandon19/</a> <br /><br />me on a good day------&gt; <a href=\"http://communicatio.webblogg.se/images/wet_cat_113159625.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">linky</a>

Comment

Hey thanks Andy. Good point, save ya on shipping. lol

Comment

I know you said no negotiation but I can give you 150 cash and I can pick it up today. Let me know.

Comment

Sorry bro, I need $225.

Comment

Ok shes sold.

Comment

Ok the idiot whos was buying it hasn't returned my e-mails so on to the next buyer, same price and everything. E-mail if your intrested, my PayPal is no longer working so I'll except money order.

Comment

Man If I would of known this I would of waited on everything else I just bought.....If you have it in July I will buy it no doubt!

Comment

By the looks of it I just might still have it. Shoot me a e-mail, Im putting it on eBay in 5 days.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                                New Owner!
                                by LETZRIDE
                                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                3 days ago
                              • ssms5411
                                Little work today
                                by ssms5411
                                Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                                2 weeks ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X