4l60e trans for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4l60e trans for sale

selling a 4l60e trans from a 97 v6 firebird with 36,500 miles on it. Works perfectly. Ask about my other firebird parts.

how much? and what other parts you got?
    http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

how much + shipping to 31601...thanks.
      1998 Chevrolet Camaro L36 M5<br />1982 Toyota Celica Supra 7MGTE project car - FOR SALE<br /><br />\"I find the most sensual part of the woman is the boobies.\" - Zap Brannigan

Comment

How much minus shipping, ill be up in charlevoix later this summer so i can come pick it up.
        2001 Arctic White Firebird With Black Drop Top<br /><br />3:42 Gears<br />Zexel LSD<br />BMR upper A-Arms<br />Trans Am exhaust with 3\" I-pipe and cutout<br />Modified intake<br />Mecham Hood<br />Trans Go shift kit<br />Making rear control arms and panhard

Comment

$500 + whatever shipping is.. sound fair?. I have the 3800 v6 engine, wiring harness, pcm, driveshaft, and y-pipe. I'll check shipping tomorrow at work.

Comment

driveshaft a one piece? steel or aluminum?
            http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

2 piece..stock v6 driveshaft

Comment

How much for the PCM? I get first dibs if the price is right ;)
                95 Camaro 3.8L Y2K motor <br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/coriya71\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/id/coriya71</a>

Comment

500 for used tranny is too rich for my blood...thanks anyway
                  1998 Chevrolet Camaro L36 M5<br />1982 Toyota Celica Supra 7MGTE project car - FOR SALE<br /><br />\"I find the most sensual part of the woman is the boobies.\" - Zap Brannigan

Comment

I've never really parted out anything before...so I don't know what type of price is fair on stuff.. shoot me an offer, I'll kick it around a bit and let ya know.

Comment

Well heres just an idea..I sold a tranny with a transgo shift kit,corvette servo and some extra clutches for 500$ and it only had 9000 miles on the trans to begin with so it was safe to say it was nearly new. It cost me right around 100-125 dollars to ship UPS although i would not recommend that. A more realistic price for that trans is between 250 and 300 bucks. hope that helps you out
                      2001 Black S10 Xtreme 4.3L A4<br />*RedLineVSix*<br />\"Throwin sparks, draggin frame\"

Comment

Still got the engine and pcm? Willing to part out the engine? Need the TB and bottom end.

Comment

Well my tranny just took a dump on me, so I'm looking for a replacement. The only problem is I have the 95 model 3.4 engine. But I'll make you an offer of $250 just for the tranny if it works out right.

Comment

TTT

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X