Gauging interest: 1999 Trans Am, M6, 82k miles - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gauging interest: 1999 Trans Am, M6, 82k miles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gauging interest: 1999 Trans Am, M6, 82k miles

Car ain't for sale...yet.

Right now i'm just CONSIDERING my options for the time being.

Rundown on the car:
    1999 Pontiac Trans Am - 82k miles
    Red, Ebony leather, LOADED (minus CD changer), T tops, Hurst shifter
    Lid/Filter, True dual exhaust system after catalytic converters.
    16" Factory Chrizzzzzome wheels.

The wheels are IMMACULATE, not a single scratch on any of them. The paint for the most part is in great condition, save for a small scrap on the driver door (noticeable ONLY when very clean), and the typical 6 year old car small chips on the hood from highway travel.

Mechanically, this thing is a horse. Doesn't burn, leak, nor use oil, trans shifts smooth, no abnormal noises.

KBB on this sucker is ~10,500 to I believe 11,900.

If I was to sell it, I think I'd have to ask ~11,000 even. Is that a good starting point?

pictures:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v284/n...e2000/TransAm/

2011 Camaro LS 6M, in black.

[img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img]
    1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
    2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
    94 comero 3.4

Comment

already?

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
      Or this

Comment

In all honesty, I think you'd be lookin at more along the lines of 8-9,000 for the car. When considering my mustang I'd seen semi modded ones go for 10,000 with less miles....just my .02
        ~Tom
        1994 Camaro: Firebird Interior, 3.4L to 3800 converted, OBD2 converted, A4 to M5 converted...In the turbo retirement home...<br /><br />1994 Mustang GT: 347 Forged Stroker, Port Matched Edelbrock Heads and Intakes, Tremec 3550 T-5, Spec Stage 2

Comment

my offer is 10K drew, hit me up
          RedlineVSix

Comment

Originally posted by tdz16:
            In all honesty, I think you'd be lookin at more along the lines of 8-9,000 for the car. When considering my mustang I'd seen semi modded ones go for 10,000 with less miles....just my .02
            ~Tom
            No offense, but a mustang has nothing to do with a TA, and anything below KBB is a "fair" asking price.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
              New Owner!
              by LETZRIDE
              I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
              1 day ago
            • ssms5411
              Little work today
              by ssms5411
              Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
              2 weeks ago
            • LETZRIDE
              Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
              by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
              Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
              By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
              Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
              02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X