Selling Plugs and wires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling Plugs and wires

I originally had a V6 Camaro, I bought Nology Hot wires for it and a set of Beru SilverStone Spark plugs...I was in an accident before I had a chance to Install them, they are NEW, fresh out of the Box, I bought them for $380 and im willing to go 1/2 price + Shipping, OBO. I bought a 99 Vette so I cant use these, so now one of you will get a great deal.

What do the Nology Wires do that makes them so friggin expensive?
    sigpic

Comment

$380 for spark plugs and wires. Keep dreaming buddy haha.
      1995 3.4L M5 Camaro<br />Bullet Performance Exhaust, K&N FIPK, Stage 1 clutch, Short shifter, Hotchkis STB, Taylor Ignition wires, NGK spark plugs

Comment

Originally posted by 95 camaro:
        $380 for spark plugs and wires. Keep dreaming buddy haha.
        Wanna be suspended? Keep your mouth shut if you don't have anything positive to say, or unless you have an offer. If you had half a brain, you would understand that these aren't just regular wires and plugs.
        1995 Pontiac Firebird
        2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyman:
          What do the Nology Wires do that makes them so friggin expensive?
          http://www.nology.com/hot.html
          1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
          2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
          94 comero 3.4

Comment

So are U seeling the plugs and wires for 190 if so I might be interested get in touch...thanx
            Drive it like I stole it

Comment

Wanna be suspended? Keep your mouth shut if you don't have anything positive to say, or unless you have an offer. If you had half a brain, you would understand that these aren't just regular wires and plugs.
              Sorry. I wasnt thinking. I assumed spark plug wires were spark plug wires. I am a newbie and had no right to go at you like that. It wont happen again.
              1995 3.4L M5 Camaro<br />Bullet Performance Exhaust, K&N FIPK, Stage 1 clutch, Short shifter, Hotchkis STB, Taylor Ignition wires, NGK spark plugs

Comment

BOW to your sensei!!
                Dave:
                00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
                97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

I'm definately gonna keep this in mind, especially if TFord doesn't take them.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 95 camaro:
                    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> Wanna be suspended? Keep your mouth shut if you don't have anything positive to say, or unless you have an offer. If you had half a brain, you would understand that these aren't just regular wires and plugs.
                    Sorry. I wasnt thinking. I assumed spark plug wires were spark plug wires. I am a newbie and had no right to go at you like that. It wont happen again. </font>[/QUOTE]Look, I may have gone a little overboard there, but this is not a lounge. No opinions are needed, but if it is something positive, then I usually allow it. But negativity towards sellers is not tolerated. If there is a seller asking $29,000 for a '94 rolling chassis fbody, I could care less, but it gives no one here the right to say what should be paid for what. There has been a ton of that lately, and personally I am f***ing tired of it. If you aren't interested in the offer, keep quiet.

BTW, 95 camaro, stick around, and you will learn about a lot of this stuff. There is a ton of info here. If you choose to stick around long enough, you will learn about things that can be done to your car that you never thought would be possible.
                    1995 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

these wires wont work for a 02 firebird will they? If so am I going to have to run a sertian plug?
                      2002 Firebird<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2106142/1\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2106142/1</a>

Comment

hey fellas...no disrespect to anyone, but Fujikura is trying to sell something here and we are having a debate on what should and shouldent be said on this forum...how bout someone opens a new thread in another forum??? so Fujikura how much are U gonna let the spark plug wires go for
                        Drive it like I stole it

Comment

Talking it over with TFord it's going for $160+SH

Comment

Im done arguing with both of you. Fuji, I have cleared the clutter and BS from this post for ya, let the sale continue.

[ October 17, 2005, 09:06 PM: Message edited by: Mogobs30th ]
                            1995 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

No problem, thanks for your moderation [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X