96 Camaro *CHEAP*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 96 Camaro *CHEAP*

Hey well bad news for me good news for you. I blew a heater hose on the way home from work and some how didnt catch it in time. The temp gauge never went past half. Unfortunately the motor did go Deffinately has a blown headgasket possibly more damage but who knows. The car is a 96 3.8L 5spd It's all stock minus a magnaflow high flow cat, K&N Drop in and a 99 ACDelco CD player. The car is complete everything is there so if you plan to build a drag car you can probably make the majority of you money back parting out the interior and drivetrain pieces. THe car also has 96 Z28 alloy wheels and power everyhting. It's also a T-top car. The car is in pretty good condition other then the obvious motor problem it has all options and basically looks like a Z28 minus the important parts . I'm asking 1,800 for the car in its complete form chassis has just under 106K miles motor has about 60K has a clutch with less then 10K and is registered in CA till October of 2005 I also just smogged it last week so if you register the car within 60 days you dont have to deal with smog. I dont want to part the car out so please dont ask. Also this is a 1 owner car you would be the second owner of the vehicle I purchased it new in 8/9 of 95 after ordering it april 95. The car will start but idles rough, I havent checked to see if it holds coolant or not but you get whats there with no gurantees.

Statik
    Statik@cox.net

I need to get rid of this, Will let it go for 1,500.

Statik

Comment

id take it but im abotu 1300$ short but ill check back with oyu when i get the money to see if oyu sitll have it!

Comment

I have the money and would love to buy it, but I'm in Indiana. I believe shipping is somewhere in the 500-700 dollar range... would you consider dealing with the hassle of shipping? Also, pics?
        All gone :(<br />Best ET ever: 14.3 (I think)<br />----------------------------<br />Check out my site for exhaust clips, burnouts, and pictures, and the supercharger throttle body mod.<br /><a href=\"http://www.geocities.com/net_addict/index.html\" target=\"_blank\">Click on the Firebird</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X