Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FT: Canon 300D Kit w/extras

Canon 300D Kit:
    Canon 300D kit with 18-55mm EF-S lens, BP511 Canon Battery, Battery Charger, original box, original documention/booklets/software, blank Canon Warranty card. Body is in good condition IMO, 8.5 out of 10, the rear LCD screen is spotless, a few minor scratches that are nearly invisible to the eye most likely just from my nails. Shutter count is under 5400.

3 Year Extended Warrenty on Canon Kit
    A 3 year transferable warrenty is included it covers everything that came with the Canon Kit which means the camera, the lens, battery, charger etc. This is a local repair Warrenty which means you call the 1-800 number and are directed to a local service center, no sending away the camera for weeks.

58mm UV Filter / Circular Polarizer
    Also included is a 58mm UV Filter and Polarizer for the 18-55mm kit lens, UV filter has been on it since day one.

Viking PCMIA card reader, 16MB Compactflash card
    I'm including this pretty much free of charge, it's new a great while back it was purchased by accident when I really needed a SD card and PC card reader.

Sunpak 6400UT Tripod
    Sunpak 6400UT tripod with 2 quick release plates, extends to 61" I believe. Retractable spikes on the bottom, dual bubble levels, quick Horizontal to Vertical change.

Price for everything you see: $785 OBO shipped within CONUS

(Local pickups/viewings welcome in the South Florida area between Boca Raton and Jupiter)
    -----------------------------

I'd be willing to trade for some sort of 18" wheels, 5x4.75 mount with used tires, something like Chrome Z06's. I'd trade+cash either way.

Also looking/Willing to trade for Billet grill for Camaro 98+ front end, rear blackouts for a Camaro, front turnsignal blackouts, clear sidemaker.
    1997 Camaro v6 3.8 <br />Bone Stock, just a little slower then most station wagons.<br />**Either the slowest SS or the prettiest v6**

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X