Wideband and HPTUNERS ('97 m5)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wideband and HPTUNERS ('97 m5)

I have HP Tuners v1.7 up for sale. Cable is set up for a 1997 firebird/camaro. I'm pretty sure transmission doesn't matter. I'll let it go for $350. I also have an Innovate LM-1 Wideband with about 100 miles on it that I need gone. It comes with the RPM converter. Retails at $450, lets say $350.
    ~Tom
    1994 Camaro: Firebird Interior, 3.4L to 3800 converted, OBD2 converted, A4 to M5 converted...In the turbo retirement home...<br /><br />1994 Mustang GT: 347 Forged Stroker, Port Matched Edelbrock Heads and Intakes, Tremec 3550 T-5, Spec Stage 2

Does the HPtuners cable have a slot open for another car still??
    If so I have dibs on it.
    1997 Chevrolet Camaro v6 - 13.8@104MPH
    1997 Dodge Viper GTS

Comment

extra cars are usually 200 a piece
      http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

As 97rs said, this is a single car cable. Any extra cars are more money. Sorry....
        1994 Camaro: Firebird Interior, 3.4L to 3800 converted, OBD2 converted, A4 to M5 converted...In the turbo retirement home...<br /><br />1994 Mustang GT: 347 Forged Stroker, Port Matched Edelbrock Heads and Intakes, Tremec 3550 T-5, Spec Stage 2

Comment

I thought they all got sold as 2 cars for x amount of dollars.
          1997 Dodge Viper GTS

Comment

Now they do...that policy was put in place a few months ago, well after I purchased this from someone else on a message board.

Comment

I can offer you $200 shipped on the LM-1
              -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

Will your HPtuners be eligable for the 2.0 upgrade?
                1997 Dodge Viper GTS

Comment

shenanigans...c'mon...$200 for a $450 item?? I appreciate the attempt though....lol

AZ3.8Camaro...No, it won't be eligible for the FREE upgrade to 2.0, you'd have to pay for the upgrade, which at my price plus that will still leave you cheaper than buying it from them.

Comment

Yeah but I'd get 2 cars...
                    Hmm I dunno... You get 2 cars for $499 and you will be able to get 2.0.
                    Maybe for $200?
                    1997 Dodge Viper GTS

Comment

$250 and you have a deal....

Anyone on the Wideband?? Thats a sick price...

Comment

Would you happen to have a 97 PCM? If I could get the 97 PCM and HPTuners, I'd be be next in line.
                        -Kevin<br /><a href=\"http://heinz.no-ip.com/Car%20Pics/IM000117.JPG\" target=\"_blank\"><b>\'96 White Camaro RS M5</b></a> <br />GTP Shortblock - T3/T4 -6psi Intercooled<br />Open Downpipe

Comment

haha I shouldn't even spend $200(broke) just throwing out an offer [img]smile.gif[/img]
                          -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

C'mon eric, spending money we don't have is our way of life...Modding cars is the most uneconomical hobby ever.

As for that 97 pcm, I don't have one, except the one in my car. I don't think it'd be too happy without it. As it is my car likes to flash all sorts of lights at me and blow smoke and make all funny noises. Sorry dude...

AZ3.8, let me know on the offer.

Comment

Will do man, don't hold it for me, if you get a good offer, by all means sell it.

I am working on it.
                              I was planning on going in on HPTuners with my brother (99TA) but he might back out on me. If he does, I would want yours.
                              1997 Dodge Viper GTS

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X